What's the Surprise?!

Chapter 15

-------------

*Kayla's POV*

I arrived home at about 4:00, and I needed to get ready for this surprise Taylor is doing for me. I'm just gonna wear something casual:

- NYC city Tanktop

- Hollister high-wasted shorts

- black converse

I kept my hair the same.

It was 5:00 when I was gone getting ready, so I decided to maybe hang out with Gabby for a little bit.

I went to go find her inside the backyard on her phone. She was sitting down on the grass, just gazing into the meadows. I really liked the view out here.

Me and Gabbs (Gabby's nickname) decided to go out for a walk around the woods, and just talk. In the woods, we could talk where no one else can hear.

"Hey, are you dating Jack J?" I said smiling at her. "Maybeeeee... Yessss..." Gabby said blushing.

I was happy she finally found someone, after 6th grade. I'm glad she moved on now. But I don't blame her, I know love us hard, but it's a part of life.

*Gabby's POV*

Kayla took me out into the woods for a walk. We just talked alone, and she told me about Taylor and everyone. Then she finally asked me about Jack J. Yeah, we are dating... I mean he is cute, nice, and reallyyyy funny. I never thought I would move on since 6th grade, but I guess something is different about Jack. I thought I'd never fall in love ever again. But I mean I've only been dating Jack for like 2 days. I can't say I love him yet.

*Kayla's POV*

We got done walking in the woods at about 6:00. 2 more hours is my surprise with Taylor. I'm just dying to know what he's doing for me. :) I mean he didnt have to do this just for my birthday, I mean shopping was enough.

Me and Gabbs decided to watch a movie for the rest of the time. We watched 'Mean Girls' and other chick flicks. Finally it was 7:50. I just headed next door, I'm only 10 minutes early, but oh well.

I arrived at Shawn's house, and for some reason Taylor wasn't there....

************************************

Sorry for the short update!! So sowwy!! :( I have been having alot of homework, and alot of problems :/ And sooo sowwy that I haven't been updating alot!! :( But I'm back on !