Truth Or Dare?

Chapter 4
------------

*Kayla's POV*

I woke up to find myself in Taylor's bed. I guess I fell asleep here before I knew it. Taylor was asleep next to me.

Today is Magcon, the day I have been waiting for. I decided to get up and wash my face, then use the restroom. I guess I woke up Taylor and Cameron because they were awake on their phones when I got out.

I told Taylor Good morning, and he greeted me back. His morning voice was so sexy! He was too hot, and I just can't believe I spent the night in Taylor Caniff's bed, sleeping next to him. Oh thank The Lord!

I hung out for a bit, and then left to my room next door to take a shower and change. Taylor told me I can hang out with them before MAGCON starts, so I was glad.

I am sooo lucky, to be with the famous viners and youtubers. They are way too fun.

We played truth or dare last night, and I thought it was fun, but they are really hardcore on that game. But the best part was, Carter dares Taylor to kiss me. I kissed Taylor Caniff, and I got a picture of it. It was the best feeling ever, I felt the connection.

The kiss was passionate, and It lasted for about 20 seconds. I kept that picture as my screen saver. I will never forget my month here.

I hopped into the shower and had some thoughts in there, of course all I thought about was the kiss and how cute he was, and how I would never get to have a chance with the famous viner Taylor Caniff. I loved him soo much, and I'm pretty sure he noticed that when I started having a meltdown in front of him and Cameron. He became like my best friend, he was the best. It's cool how we just met over the Internet. I got out of the shower, and changed into:

- Taylor Caniff T-Shirt
- Magcon sweatshirt
- Taylor Caniff Bandana
- Red Converse
- Abercrombie & Fitch Skinny Jeans

That Taylor Caniff Bandana is my favorite bandana of all time. I wore it everyday and I loved it.

I headed next door and they were all hanging out in Matthew and Carter's room. We played Truth or Dare again, and things got pretty weird. Matthew dared me and Taylor to go inside his bedroom for 10 minutes. Wow.

Matthew's room was next door to Taylor's, so me and Taylor decided to do a trick on them. When me and Taylor were inside the room, we started bangin on the walls and yelling each others names n stuff, it was hilarious!

Then 10 minutes later Nash came in and told us it was times up, he looked at us like we were crazy. We were laughing sooo hard!

2:00 is when they have to leave to go to Magcon. It didnt start till 4:00 but they had to be there early, they invited me along with them, and I was happy to say yes. I had fun with them today, but I have a feeling later on is gonna be even more better... :)