Almost Movie Time .!

Chapter 37

-------------

*Kaitlyn's POV*

"Soooooo..." Taylor said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are we friends or Nahh?" Taylor asked.

"We're just friends for now." I said. "I came here to fix things with you. Not to be boyfriend and girlfriend again. Like I said I need some time."

"Okay it's fine." Taylor said.

"Well I gotta go. I'm hanging out with some of the boys." I said. "Bye."

"Bye."

I walked out of his bedroom, yet again avoiding Matt. I walked outside and next door. After I was almost upstairs i heard a doorbell ring. Who the hell is it now?!

I opened the door to see Matt there. "Im sor-"

I slammed the door in his face like what I did to Taylor earlier. I don't need to hear from him. I don't need to talk to him, I don't need him in my life. He made me believe I loved him too. And yeah I do understand that he's in love with Taylor, but he could've just told me that he didn't want to be with me anymore, and could've just left. I would've been more okay with that, cuz I understood.

"Who was that?" Cameron asked.

"Matt trying to apologize but yet again I slammed the door in his face." I said.

"Why? I thought you understood?" Cameron asked laughing.

"I do, but I'm not ready for anything right now." I said.

Cameron nodded, and said, "so who's up for movie night?"

"Meeeeeee." I said.

"Okay. What movie?" Cameron asked everyone.

"Paranormal Activity 4!!" Nash yelled.

"Oh god hell no!" I yelled.

"Hell yah." Nash said.

I flipped nash off, and then asked cameron, "so we're going to the movies orr.?"

"No we're going to rent the movie." Cameron said. "From redbox, and you need to go pick it up."

"Oh gosh." I said. "Whos coming with me?"

Everyone looked around and pointed at Nash.

"Why me?!" Nash said.

"Because you don't really talk to Kayla so your going to get to know her better." Cameron said.

"Fine." Nash said.

"Okay let's go." I said.

I grabbed my car keys, and headed outside. I started the car, and then Nash got in.

I pulled out of the driveway, and then put on the radio. The song 'I Love It' came on. Me and Nash gave each other a quick look and then started jamming out with each other. Well I guess we're getting to know each other very well.

After the song was over I asked nash, "so how's your day?"

"Good." Nash said. "What about.."

"Never mind." Nash said finishing his sentence.

He realized what had happened today.

"Sorry." Nash said.

"No it's fine." I said. "Basically my fault anyways."

"How is it your fault?" Nash asked.

"It's my fault for falling in love soo easily." I said.

"It's not your fault." Nash continued, "Everyone falls in love all the time. No one can help but fall in love. It's really not your fault that you fell in love with Taylor than Matthew. People come and go, but the true ones will always be there for you."

"Thanks nash." I said. "I swear you are just like cameron."

"Anytime, and why?"

"Because your nice and sweet like him." I said. "And cameron always gives me advice."

Nash laughed, "well yeah, he's like my older brother."

"Yupp. I know I could tell." I said.

"Yupp." Nash said.

5 minutes later we pulled up to the dad station where RedBox was. I got off and used my card to pay for the movie, and then I got back inside the car.

"I can't believe I agreed to this movie." I said.

"Why? your afraid of scary movies?" Nash asked.

"Very." I said.

Nash started laughing.

"What?!" I said. "They just creep the shit out of me okay?"

"Okay." Nash said still laughing.

"This isn't funny." I said.

***

We got back to the house 10 minutes later, and nash finally quit making fun of me. Nash's was actually pretty cute. Wait no, I'm just taking a break from Taylor, I don't need to be dating another guy. But again we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend anymore so should it matter? No, I still love Taylor, and Nash is just a friend.

I got snapped back into reality, once all of the boys started yelling out my name.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Stop daydreaming we're about to start the movie." Cameron said.

"Whatever." I said. "But I'm warning you. whatever is next to me I cuddle to it. So warning you guys. And I'm gonna get scared so the nearest person next to me is going to get an extra tight hug. So who's sitting next to me?"

"NOT IT!" Everyone yelled out besides Nash..

"Wait what..." Nash said. "Oh wait NOT IT."

"Too late now bro." Cameron said laughing.

Nash took a seat next to me.

~~~

So a little action between Nash and Kaitlyn 😊 Might update again tonight if I'm feeling it 😂 And just ignore the chapter name... I mean I couldn't think of anything else 😭 Well you guys should follow my ig and twitter.. 💕

Ig: @magconvineboyz_

Twitter: @itsmagconbruhh