Taco Bell

Chapter 12

-------------

*Kayla's POV*

I woke up earlier than everyone else, since I fell asleep before anyone else. I was on Taylor's chest and he had a pretty good grip on me, but somehow I managed to get my way out without awaking him. I woke up at 8:00 AM, so I decided to take a shower, and freshen up everything. I put on my usual makeup and picked out this outfit:

- Red Magcon Sweater

- Red Bandana

- Hollister Super Skinny Jeans

- Magcon Shirt

I was gonna wear that for the whole day, bc of MAGCON. I got the magcon sweg. Lol.

*10:00 AM*

I went back inside Matthew's room, and woke up everyone with the smell of breakfast. I made all these little piggies some breakfast. I know all of them well enough that they loveee to eat. I made pancakes, scrambled eggs, and Hatchbrown. :) Yumm..

Taylor walked into the kitchen to see that there was food for him. He was the last one I wake up. And he saw that I made the breakfast and he said, "Morning Babe. Thanks for the bbreakfast." and pecked my lips.. His morning voice thoee <3 He was too perfect.

Everyone finished their breakfast really quick, and was demanding for more. I made more for them, since they were my friends now. We started to all become closer as we hung out. Hopefully this month comes by slower because I really want to spend more time here. Nothing can be more better than hanging out with your biggest celebrity crushes.

We all decided to go out and just chill somewhere. We decided to just hang out at the hotel, and go to the hot tub and pool.

We were all in the hot tub talking, getting to know each other. Taylor was sitting next to me with his arm around my neck. We of course played 'Truth or Dare' again. Cameron asked me, "Truth or Dare?" and I said,"Dare." Cameron said, "I dare you and Taylor to jump into the pool and stay in there for 5 minutes without coming out." God damn it, it was probably freezing cold! Me and Taylor looked at each other with that scared look. His face looked cute :) Well I picked dare so I have to do the dare.

Me and Taylor got out of the hot tub, and walked by the edge of the pool. We held hands and counted, "1,2,3!" And we jumped into the pool together, while holding hands :) After we were underwater I found Taylor and he grabbed me by the waist, and we kissed. Awwww :) It only lasted a few seconds cuz I cannot breath that much under water!

The water wasnt as cold as i thought it would be. I think the pool is preheated to 80 degrees or something, bc it wasn't that cold. It was actually warm.

We stayed in the pool for 10 minutes and we went back in the hot tub right after. Taylor and I decided to leave and get ready for magcon.

I went back to my hotel room and changed to what I was into earlier today. I redid my makeup since I jumped into the pool. It was all smeared and I looked really funny. Lol.

It took me about half an hour to get ready, so I headed towards Taylor's room, and everyone was already back getting ready for magcon. Taylor and I were already done, so we decided to go out to eat lunch. This is gonna be fun.

*Taylor's POV*

The kiss at the pool was amazing. She was a really good kisser too. I loved her.

We decided to head out to lunch since everyone else was getting ready and we were already done. I'm taking her out to Taco Bell. Yumm.

We just walked to Taco Bell, since it was like right next door. That's awesome, a Taco Bell right next to our hotel. Gosh, San Francisco was amazing. :)

Me and Kayla walked there holding hands. We both ordered chulupas and shared a Baja Blast. :) We talked about magcon and how much fun we had there. She was really happy to see her fans, and she loves all of her fans just like me. Tomorrow were both leaving. Me and the rest of the Magcon family are staying and Shawn's friends house for a little bit on our mini vacation. And Kayla is gonna be with her aunt 5 minutes away from here.

I had a lot of fun with kayla, and we lost track of time. We talked about our plans for the rest of the month, and how this is all gonna work out between us. We arrived back at the hotel around 1:40. The limbo was already waiting for us outside. We hopped in and headed to Magcon. Hopefully today is gonna be good :)

*Kayla's POV*

Taylor was really sweet. He took me out to Taco Bell next door, and we had a lot of fun. Hopefully, I'd be able to visit him in Indiana during the summer.

We left the hotel at around 1:40. Oops, were gonna be late again. Aha XD oh well. While we were in the limbo, I received a text message from Gabby & my aunt. I wonder what's going on...

************************************

I tried my best to make a long one lol. it probably isn't as long but oh well. Thank you guys soo much for over 300 reads! Love ya'll! :D