Smack Cam!

Chapter 29

--------------

*Kayla's POV*

Michelle woke me up at around 7:00 telling me that we were about to leave.

She didn't start school until 8:00, but there's soo much traffic to get to school around here. I would hate to go to school here. It would suck.

I changed into jeans, and just put my hair up. Then I brushed my teeth very quickly, because I didn't want Michelle to be late because of me. And plus we didn't go to bed until like 2:00 in the morning. She was probably tired as heck!

"Michelle you aren't tired after last night?" I asked. "We didn't go to bed till like 2 in the morning."

"Not really. I can stay up all night if I wanted to, I'm a night owl." She said.

"I'm a night owl too, but you woke up at like 6:00 in the morning to get ready! That is too early for me if I went to bed at 2." I said.

"Yeah..." Michelle trailed off. "But I kind of had one of that RedBull in the fridge."

"Ohh." I said. "It's fine. I could always buy plenty more if I wanted to."

Michelle nodded, then motioned me to go outside and start the car. "Hold up, let me use the restroom first then we can head to school."

"K." I said.

I went outside and started the car. I turned on the heater because it was pretty cold, especially since it was the morning and I'm in San Francisco.

I waited in the car for about 5 minutes, and Michelle came out and got inside the car.

"Tell me the address, so I could type it in the GPS." I said.

"I don't know the address, but I know the way there from here." Michelle said.

"K." I said. "Where do I go first."

Michelle gave me the directions to go to her high school. And we ended up getting there at 7:45. We got really lucky that we didn't get stuck in traffic for too long.

"Bye Michelle! Have fun!" I said while Michelle got out of the car.

"Bye kaitlyn! I will have fun!" Michelle said.

I waved at her, and put the directions on my phone. I would get lost if I lived here.

I got home at around 8:20 ish. And I didn't have anything to do. Everyone else was at school besides the boys, so maybe I should hang out with them? And later on I have to remember to text Sam so we could hang out. Well if she isn't busy tonight.

I went on my social media to see that I have recently hit 500K. Yay! I posted a video of me singing, since everyone wants to hear me sing, cuz apparently the boys tweeted about me "singing very good." I put in the caption: "thanks for 500K!! I love y'all!"

After that, I went next door since I was bored and had nothing to do. And yes of course, Cameron answered the door, yet again.

"Hello Kaitlyn." Cameron said while letting me inside.

"Well hello Cam." I said.

"Taylor is upstairs in his room sleeping. It's a bit early ya know." Cameron said.

"Whatever. I thought we could do a smack cam on him." I suggested.

"Sure." Cameron said. "We have water and whipped cream."

"I choose whipped cream." I said. "And make sure you record it so I could post it on vine."

"Ok." Cameron said while getting the whipped cream.