Whatttt??!!?

Chapter 21

--------------

*Kaitlyn's POV*

I woke up to find gabby passed out on her bed. I wonder what she did last night, but she looks so peaceful.

"Gabbbbbyyyyy... Wake up!" I yelled.

"Whhhhaaaatttt?" Gabbs said tiredly.

"What did you do last night?" I asked.

"Nothing. I stayed with jack all night, and me tired." She said falling back asleep.

I just walked out the bedroom, out the door, and into Shawn's friends house. I wanted to see Taylor again. I know it's only been a day but it was so weird to not sleep in Taylor's arms last night.

It was 10:00 and I figured that Taylor would probably be sleeping. He was, but he was in the bed with another girl..

"WHAT THE FUCK TAYLOR?!" I yelled sooo angrily.

"What Kaitlyn?" Taylor asked. "Wait oh shit who is this?"

"How the hell would you not know if someone was sleeping with you last night?!" I said storming out of the room.

I ran outside into the orchard crying. I went into the treehouse Taylor took me to. How could he do this to me?

I mean how would you not know someone was sleeping next to you? That's the most stupidest reason ever! Gosh, I would have never expected Taylor to do this to me.

My phone buzzed but I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

It continued to keep buzzing so I just finally checked.

Tayler:

We need to talk ASAP

Kaitlyn!

Seriously we need to talk!!

Where are you??

Please...

It's important!!

Gabby:

WE NEED TO TALK ASAP GURL!

Nowwww!!!

Get out of your hiding spot because we need to talk!

Imma bout to call the cops I'm worried..

KAITLYN!!

To: Tayler

What is it??!!

To gabby:

Calm down!! I'm fine, what do you want?

Tayler:

Where are you hiding at?? Me and gabbs need to talk to you ASAP.

To: Tayler:

I'm in the woods/orchard..

Tayler:

Umm. How would I know exactly where you are? The woods is huge!!

To Tayler:

just follow the trail to the big tree house..

Tayler:

kk, I'll be there in 5.

I wonder what all of this is about now. I'm really not in the mood for anything. Taylor slept with another girl, and I'm mad.

While I was waiting, I went on twitter.

@taylorcaniff: @ayeeitskaitlyn21 aha so you changed your username?

@ayeeitskaitlyn21: @taylorcaniff yeah I did. got a problem?

@taylorcaniff: @ayeeitskaitlyn21 so your still mad at me? you didn't even let me explain.

@ayeeitskaitlyn21: @taylorcaniff there's no explaining to do.

After that little argument on twitter, I heard gabby yell my name. I looked down to see Tayler and Gabby.

"Climb up stupid!" I yelled down to them.

They started making there way up and I just sat there.. All of the memories hit me..

Tayler:

Hey Kaitlyn.. I know your upset but we need to talk.

Gabby:

Yeah.

Me:

What? Really not in the mood.

Tayler:

Ohk. Well we need you to talk to Taylor please. He really needs to explain himself clearly. Give him a chance.

Gabby:

Yeah Kaitlyn. Please let him explain, or else me and Tayler are gonna do Plan B.

Me:

Fine. I'll text you guys after. But don't be surprised if Taylor's face has scars and scratches all over it. And who else knows about this?

Tayler:

I talked to Aiza about it, and she wanted you to call her..

Me:

I'll call her while I walk back to the house.

I pull out my phone and call Aiza..

*rings twice*

Aiza:

Hello?

Me:

Hello?

Aiza:

Ohk good I could finally get ahold of you. Look I talked to Taylor and you need to let him explain himself.

Me:

I know, that's what Tayler and gabby said to me don't worry I know.

Aiza:

Well go talk to him, and I'll be at your house in 10.

Me:

Kk, see you then.

*hangs up*

I finally get to the path to the house. I open the patio door, and I walk up to Taylor's room.

I open the door, and there Taylor is broken down.

Taylor:

Oh, umm. hi.. *wipes away tear*

I look so beat up right now too. I was crying alot and I was also mad.

Me:

Hi.. *covers eyes*

Taylor:

Ohk so are you going t-to l-let m-me e-....

Before he could even finish, I grabbed him and crashed my lips into his.

Me:

Yeah you can explain yourself.

Taylor:

Well last night I dropped you off home, and I came into my bed and tried to go to bed. Then, I heard someone walk in, and I was too tired to pay attention to who it was.. And I thought it was you. That girl came onto the bed and I wrapped my arms around her, cuz I only thought it was you..

Me:

You mistaken me for another girl??!

I said laughing..

Taylor:

yeahhh..

Taylor started laughing.

Me:

Well I missed you Taylor.

I said hugging him tightly. I missed his hug..