Not Again!!

Chapter 17

--------------

*Taylor's POV*

Yesterday was a lot of fun with Kayla. I was glad to see her be so happy. She is absolutely amazing. She got to hang out with the boys, and she got to know alot more about them. I hope to have even more fun with her for the rest of the month.

*Kayla's POV*

Last night was awesome. I had sooo much fun. I got to know more about the Magcon boys, they are soo hilarious, and weird. I hope to have another night out with everyone.

I slept over Shawn's friend's house yesterday, so did Gabby. We stayed up late last night, and I'm so tired. It's 10:00 right now, and I'm the only one awake. I just decided to go on my phone, and go on twitter, Instagram, and ask.fm n stuff. Just the usual.

I went on twitter and Instagram to find pictures of all of us from last night. We look like idiots, but all the girls love it when they act like that.

It was 10:30 when Gabby finally woke up. We decided to make breakfast for everyone to wake up. We just made the usual, pancakes, Hatchbrown, and scrambled eggs. I made sure we made extra, cuz I know how all the boys are.

"So, how was your date with Jack J.?" I asked Gabbs. "It was fun, he took me out to dinner and everything, no biggy." Gabbs said smiling. "Aha. So anything else? Like kissing or anything?" I said smirking. "Well, it was just a first kiss..." Gabby said blushing. "Awwwwww... Gabbs finally had her first kiss on the lips." I said to gabby, laughing at her. "Soooo.. you just barely had your first kiss with Taylor like when?" Gabby said. "Whatever." I said sticking my tongue out.

I missed the old times with Gabby to be honest. Me and her have been through alot, but she's always here for me no matter what.

Soon the breakfast was done, and I yelled,"Lazy asses get down here breakfast is done!!" Me and Gabby started laughing while everyone raced down the stairs.

"AHHHHH... NO I WANT MY FOOD FIRST!!" Cameron yelled. I just looked at him laughing, and I gave him his food. After Cameron everyone was yelling at me to give them their food. "Wait guys, god damn you guys act like you haven't ate in weeks!" I said very annoyed.

I handed Taylor his food, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Babe, I love you, and I got a plan for tonight."

Oh gosh, another surprise?!! Gabbs was just sitting there smirking at me like she knew where he was taking me.

I got bored, and gabby thought to maybe invite one of the boys "girlfriends" over. Soooo.. I invited Tayler over. She seemed nice, so I just picked her, and plus she was the only girls number that I had.

Tayler came over about 5 minutes later, and we just sat in my room and talked about the boys. All of us were dating at least one of them, so why not? Tayler talked about how Matt asked her out, and how sweet he was.. It was a cute story. :) They made a really cute couple.

Gabby talked bout her and Jack J. About their date and everything. And I talked about Taylor's surprise. They thought it was sweet how he would do that for me. I thought it was sweet too.

We decided to all hang out at the mall, and just walk around. And we wanted to know more about each other, so we could get closer. Tayler lives in San Francisco, while me and Gabbs live in Modesto. Well we could always visit her since I have my liscense.

We all went to Starbucks, and we went to go shop at Hollister & American Eagle. I bought Taylor some stuff at American Eagle, since he loves that store. I bought him a flannel, and I bought a flannel there too. I made sure they were the same ones. :) Were gonna be twinsies!!

We hung out until Taylor texted me:

Taylor:

Make sure to be ready at 2:00. :) Love you. :*

Me:

Kk.. Love you more :*

Shiznit! It was already 1:00. I needed to get ready.

I told the girls about it, and I drove back to my aunt's place to go get ready. Gabby picked out my outfit, while Tayler did my hair. Tayler was hella chill and nice, I liked her :) She's awesome!

Tayler wanded my hair, and Gabby picked out:

- Flannel from American Eagle

- Hollister boyfriend jeans

- White converse

- Turquoise bandana

Gabby ran next door and told Taylor to wear his flannel, so we could be matching. Awwwww, Gabby and Tayler are the best! I have to return the favor. I'll just think about that later.. I gotta focus on Taylor tonight.

It finally came around 1:50 and I was ready to go. Gabby and Tayler walked me next door, and we rang the doorbell.

Taylor answered the door and said, "Wow. You look amazing." "Thanks, same to you, and nice flannel." I said winking.

I had a feeling tonight was gonna be fun.

I thanked Tayler and Gabby for helping me get ready. And they said anytime, they were such good friends :) While me and Taylor were out, Tayler and Gabby were hanging out with their boyfriends.

Me and Taylor got inside the car, and he tied my bandana around my eyes so I couldn't see. Ughhhh. I really want to know where he's taking me this time.

About 20 minutes later we arrived at the destination. I took off my blindfold, and there everything was... My jaw dropped... :O

************************************

I tried to make this chapter longer, I tried my best! And Id like to dedicate this chapter to Tayler and Gabby. Gabby is my best friend, and Tayler is someone who requested to be Matt's girlfriend. I appreciate your help. :) Thank you guys for over 1K readers!!

Love ya!