Date Time

Chapter 45

-------------

*GABBY'S POV*

Me and jack walked out together while Taylor and Kayla were talking. She told me to not have too much fun 😂 Classic Kayla. 😭

We walked to Jack's car, or idek who's car, and we drove to where we were gonna have our date at.

"Where are we going again?" I asked.

"This fancy dinner restaurant place." He said.

"Do you know what it's called?" I said laughing.

"Umm.." Jack said.

I just started laughing at how he forgot things. He was so cute whenever he did this. I'm gonna miss him.

"You forgot." I said still laughing.

"Maybe." He said smirking at me.

Oh my gosh. The feels! The Jack Johnson right here sitting next to me in a tux taking me on a date. How is this possible?

We got to the place 5 minutes later. It was called 'Pete's Fancy Restaurant'

The name of the restaurant was really simple 😂

We walked inside the restaurant hand in hand. We walked to the front to this lady. I'm pretty sure Jack had already made reservations.

The lady said, "Reservations for Mr and Mrs. Johnson."

"Yes." Jack said.

She lead us to our table and sat us down then gave us the menu.

I sat down and looked at the menu.

"So Mr. and Mrs. Johnson?" Jack looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows also smirking at me.

"Hey shush!" I said hitting him playfully.

He smiled at me.

"Gabby Johnson," he said laughing. "I am. I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout in the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that were all doomed and that there will all come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth will ever have, and I'm in love with you."

I started crying. "Jack." I said. "I love you too."

"Well how can you not love someone like this." He said being funny. "But always."

"Always." I said.

"Always."

"Always."

"Always."

The waiter then came and got our orders. I ordered gourmet chicken with a side of desert. So did Jack.

The waiter then left giving the chef our orders.

20 minutes later she came back with our food and the desert. I had a cookie and cream ice cream for desert and jack had mint chocolate chip.

We both took a bite out of our chicken, and I thought it was really good.

"How do you like it?" I asked Jack.

"It's very good!" He said.

"I know right!"

We just talked all night about the randomest things.

After we were done with our food, we ate desert.