My Life

Chapter 1
-----------

*Kayla's POV*

My name is Kayla. I am the hugest fan of Taylor Caniff. I love him, and I would do anything to meet all of them.

I had enough money for the MAGCON tickets, but they are never going to come to my hometown, so what's the use? I live in the town of Modesto, Cali. Taylor lives in Indiana.

We will never get in touch. I am a sophomore in high school, which means i am 15 years old. August is my birthday, and I'm gonna turn 16 years old. No I did not get held back, my parents were stupid and held me back for a year, so I started school when I was 6 almost 7 years old. My parents must have hated me. I am getting my liscense on my birthday and I'm very excited.
---------------------------------------------
It's August 6th, the day before school starts. I get to drive to school yay!

I only have my permit, but I'm gonna get my liscense on the 30th, btw on my birthday. I couldn't wait.

If MAGCON comes somewhere in California I will literally drive there just to meet them. I am that much of a fan.

It's 5:00, so I decided to take a shower and think about everything. One thing Is on my mind and it's Taylor. He is so hot and fine. He will never pay attention to a girl like me, a nobody.

I got out of the shower and checked my Instagram and twitter. I couldn't believe my eyes, Taylor Caniff just followed me and liked all of my pictures. :O OMG I was freaking out!!! I then snapshot it and posted it. He liked it in 3 seconds. tf? Was he stalking me?! He commented on one of my pics: Hey Babe! Your so beautiful, I'd love to meet you one day! ;)|

I seriously was screaming in my room and my mom came in to see if I was okay, I told her I was fine. I looked on my feed to see that MAGCON was coming to San Francisco on the 1,2,&3 of September. Yupp, I'm sooo glad they are coming right after I get my liscense!!!

Damn, wasn't I lucky. I get on the computer and buy the tickets. I looked at some hotels and booked one for 3 days. After the hotel I am gonna stay with my aunt in SF, that lives right next to the hotel. Im gonna stay with her for a month, I was gonna miss school for a long time, but I'm gonna go on independent study for a month, so I'm good. I couldn't wait for MAGCON, I get to meet Taylor Caniff. Damn, I never thought about this. I couldn't wait to have an adventure.