2 Truths, 1 Lie

Chapter 31

--------------

*Kaitlyn's POV*

Well gabby and jack J are like play fighting, and being weird together, while me and taylor and jack g are over here like wht the frick are you guys doing?

"Ok no need to play fight anymore." I said annoyed.

"Well there should be a little time for play fighting." Gabby mocked me.

"Whatever." I said. "Taylor let's go make out, since there should be some kissing time."

I looked at gabby and stuck my tongue out at her. Then I dragged taylor upstairs in my room, and we sat on the bed.

"So are we actually gonna make out or..?" Taylor said.

"I don't know." I said. "Doesn't matter."

"Well... Since you said so." Taylor said while kissing me.

He rested one hand on my waist and one hand on my cheek. I had my hands on his neck, and we were just making out for ya know just for 5 minutes.

And of course someone had to walk in and ruin it.. Jack G. "Hey no more kissy time. I'm already tired of hearing gabby and jack j play fighting."

"We'll go get your girlfriend and start makin out with her or something." I said.

"She's not in town right now." Jack said. "I'm so lonely."

"Well at least you have a girlfriend." I said. "FaceTime her or something."

"Okay." Taylor said while walking out of the room.

"So what are we going to do now?" Taylor asked.

"Well we can play 2 truths and 1 lie." I suggested.

"Sure." Taylor said. "Can I write them down in my notes first?"

"Duh." I said. "That's what I'm gonna do."

We both pulled out our phones out of our pockets.

We took 10 minutes and wrote down our truths and lies.

2 Truths, 1 Lie:

(I'm gonna make stuff up so some of this May not be true.)

Taylor:

So who's going first?

Me:

You go first.

Taylor:

Ok, so one I was born in Indiana. Two, my last relationship was in 7th grade. And three, I don't love you.

Me:

Well obviously the last one is a lie.

Taylor:

Nope.

Me:

Whatttt???!!!

Taylor:

I'm playing!

Me:

You better be!

Taylor:

I am!

Me:

Ok. So my turn!

One, I was born in Orlando, Florida. Two, me and gabby have known each other since 2nd grade. And three, I love

Disneyland!

Taylor:

So I'm guessing that the whole Orlando thing is a lie, because you were born in modesto, Cali!

Me:

Yupp. You are right!

Taylor:

Ok so my turn!

One, I played basketball. Two, I love bandanas. Three, i started vine 4 years ago.

Me:

Ok so I'm pretty sure that vine wasn't invented 4 years ago. Soo.. That's a lie.

Taylor:

Yupp.

Gabby walked and jack j walked into the room holding hands and being all cuddly and stuff. It was cute tbh, but it was kind of weird seeing other people being like that. But I know how it is because me and Taylor always used to do that.

"Well that was a short game of 2 truths and 1 lie." I said.

"Yupp." Taylor said. 

"Well im going to go in the orchard, and get some fresh air." I said. "Anyone want to come?'

"I'll go!" Taylor said while getting off the bed, 

"K." I said. "Gabby and Jack will be in here alone then."

"Ooooo. Use protection!" Taylor said.

Of course Taylor would say that. Nothing new, I know him too well. He has such a dirty mind!

I walked downstairs, and then out the patio door, and Taylor followed. We walked into the orchard together holding hands. We followed the path towards the treehouse, well "me and taylor's" treehouse.

"oh yeah guess what?" I said.

"What?" Taylor asked.

"Well I talked to my mom the other day, and she said me and gabby can have an extra week here." I said. "So that means i have two and a half weeks here."

"Oh my gosh really?!!" Taylor said cheerfully.

"Yes!" I said.

Me and Taylor hugged and he spun me around. I have to make sure that I have the best time ever for my last 2 and a half weeks. I am gonna be soo devastated when I have to go home. Ugh, I kind of wish that it would never end, I dont wanna go back home! This seemed like my house, and my hometown now even though I dont know where everything is. But I like it soo much better here. 

We got to me and Taylor's treehouse, and climbed up the ladder, then into the treehouse. It felt good up here. We still had the pics of me and Taylor inside the treehouse. Im glad no one comes and invades this treehouse. 

We sat inside the treehouse together, with Taylor's arm around me. I was just enjoying being here with Taylor, because eventually it's all gonna go away. Gosh! I have to stop thinking about that! 

"Kayla, can you promise me one thing?" Taylor asked.

"Anything Taylor." I said.

"Promise me you will never forget about me. Promise me you will never fall in love again while im away. Promise me you'll never find another person." Taylor said almost crying.

"Awww Taylor..." I said, almost crying too. "I will never find someone as good as you. I wont leave you. And how can I forget my first love?" 

"I dont know, some girls are just like that, but I know your different than other girls." taylor said.

"Yes I am." i said. "Now promise me the same thing." 

"I promise you." Taylor said.

Ok guys I am soo sorry! I know that I was supposed to update yesterday, but I have to wait until tomorrow until I get my phone, cuz my dad has to go through all this shiznit, and didnt have time on wednesday so yeah! But here's a short update! Thank you guys soo much for 3.2K! A little story actually was that I never thought I would get more than 100 reads, but look I got wayy past that! I love you guys so much, have a great day! :)