A Day With Taylor Caniff

Chapter 3

------------

*Kayla's POV*

I woke up at 10:00 to get ready. I packed up alot of clothes, alot. I packed my WHOLE collection of bandanas, I couldn't live without them.

I'm going to be gone for a month so make it worth alot. Have fun while I can. Your only young once, so I gotta enjoy it while I can.

I ate breakfast and got on the road. I first went to Starbucks and got me a double chocolate chip. My favorite :)

I got on the freeway at around 11:30. I didn't arrive at SF until 1:30. I texted Taylor and he was already at his hotel. It was such a coincidence that I got the room right next to Taylor's and Cameron's. OMG. I get to meet Taylor right before MAGCON. wow. That just blew my mind! I got settled in my room and knocked on Taylor's hotel room door. Cameron answered the door and I just totally fangirled right in front of him.

I probably made a fool of myself. I couldn't help it, he was the Cameron Dallas. He showed me my way where Taylor was. I seriously started screaming my head off when I saw Taylor, I guess I started crying because he started to calm me down and wiping my tears out. OMG. The Taylor Caniff, here right next to me comforting me. Damn. I am sooo lucky!!

Taylor was really fun. I think I already fell In love with him. I got to take over 30 pictures with Taylor. They were all sooo cute! I posted some on Instagram. My friends thought we were dating and said we make a cute couple. Man, I wish we were dating.

Me and Taylor hung out all day at the pool, with the rest of the family. I didn't want to get in the pool, so I just sat there on my phone with my lifeproof case. Everyone kept on telling me to get in but I kept on saying no. So later on, Cameron takes my phone and Taylor grabs me and puts me over his shoulder and throws me in the pool. They made a vine and posted it. I told taylor,"Fuck you." and he of course said,"You wish you could fuck me." Everyone said oooooo.

Although I had alot of fun, but I received alot of hate through that vine they posted. Everyone thought me and Taylor were dating. -_- I mean I know we make a cute couple but seriously... lol haha. XD jk. I'm not selfish. We spent the rest of the day inside the hotel in there room making vines in stuff. I guess I got tired and passed out on Taylor's bed. :) I couldn't be more happier.

__________________________

Hey guys! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! COMMENT, VOTE, && FOLLOW.. please. It would really mean alot to me! Please check out my Niall Horan fanfic and my teen fiction/romance story! And also follow my 1D fanpage on Instagram! @1dstreet__

it has two of these _

Thank you sooo much! and I'll try to post two-three times a day. :)