Drunkies. :))

chapter 49

-------------

*Kayla's POV*

I woke up forgetting that everyone was in my living room sleeping. I got up, and realized that gabby was gone.. she must've woken up earlier and did something.

I went upstairs into mine and Gabby's bedroom.. ugh. I'm really gonna miss this. I don't wanna leave this at all. but we all knew it was going to happen one day.

Gabby was inside the room packing up everything.

"so were all set to leave already?" I asked.

"yeah." she said.

"well this is going to be hard.." I said.

"very."

we both just packed up all of our clothes, and stuff we bought. ugh. I really don't wanna leave and I hate unpacking everything when I get home.

I checked my phone and Anthony and Cynthia texted me.

Anthony:

Hey 2 more dayssss :))

Cynthia:

Can't wait to see you again! :)

I texted them back, and then went downstairs to get food. I can't wait to see all my old friends.. but I just wanna stay here longer. but I have to go home, to school and everything.

it's October, so at least I'll get to go trick or treating with all of my friends.

I made the usual. pancakes, scrambled eggs, and hatchbrown. I made enough for everyone. everyone of corse woke up with the smell of food 🌚

20 minutes later, everyone was inside the kitchen eating together.

Taylor sat next to me and said, "hey I have a surprise for you tonight at 5 so be ready by then."

"okay." I said hugging him. "I'm gonna miss you."

"same here."

it's currently 9:43, so I have enough time. and plus I didn't even pack up most of my clothes, just in case we were going to do something. I didn't want to dig in my luggage or anything.

we all ate breakfast and just savored the moment together.

"hey are you guys going to be here tomorrow? or are you leaving tomorrow?" Nash asked.

"we're leaving tomorrow." I said.

"oh okay." he said. "we're all gonna miss you. make sure you FaceTime us and stuff like that."

"I will." I said.

we all headed to the creek after breakfast just to spend a more time together.

we all went into the water and started splashing each other.

"who's gonna go underwater?" I asked.

"LETS ALL GO UNDERWATER!" Jack yelled.

"YESSS!" the other jack yelled.

"okay let's all join hands and go underwater on 3." I said. "1,2,3!!!"

we all went underwater.

we all came up freezing from the water even though the water was at perfect temperature. but still it was cold 😂

we just swam more and more making more memories. and just dancing and being weird. we stayed inside the creek for like 2 hrs again. so it was about 12 now.