Canping ❤️

Chapter 46

--------------

*Kayla's POV*

I woke up knowing there's only 4 days left. wow. I didn't think it would ever be so hard to leave. well this might be a little hard.

It was 10:56, so I just decided to just get up. maybe all of the guys n stuff can all hang out tonight. wait I have an idea. we should all go camping tonight out in the woods. I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of tents somewhere in my aunts house.

"GABBY WAKE UP." I yelled.

"wait wha?" gabby woke up confused.

"I know what we should do today." I said excited!

"what?"

"we should all go camping out in the woods tonight, we can have a huge Bon fire n stuff. that will be cool!" I said.

"yeah that'll be awesome!" gabby said. "now let's go wake up the others!"

"how are we gonna "sneak" in?" I asked

she went inside her purse and pulled out a key, "with this."

"okay." I said. "let's go wake up some sleepy boys."

we both headed next door.

we opened the door, and found pans. we both ran upstairs banging pots and pans yelling, "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!"

soon all of them came out their rooms all confused and tired.

"WAKE UP!" we both yelled.

"uh but I'm sleepy." Taylor said.

"too bad we have plans today." I said.

"what?" Jack g asked.

"we're going camping out in the woods with a big bonfire tonight. well we're getting ready this afternoon so suit up because we have to find camping stuff!" gabby said.

they all groaned and moaned but they eventually got ready.

~~~

we went shopping for laterns and got 3 tents that fit 10 each. well let's see there 9 boys plus all their girlfriends so that'll be 18. so let's actually buy 2 tents.

the total added up to 236.67$ so we all just pitched in and paid a little bit. well I mean there's 18 of us. so we didn't have to pay much.

whenever we were done shopping we went back to the houses. we all decided to go out there right now and set up. half of us were to go set up all the tents and stuff while the others went to find wood to burn for the Bon fire. I was in the group to set up the tents and so was;

Tayler

Matt

Me

Taylor

Cameron

Aiza

Jack J

Gabby

Nash

That was also the people in Tent 1. the others are in tent 2 😂 well we stood there all helping each other setting up the tents, and it only took like 10 minutes. I mean we all got along so we didn't fight the whole time. 😂

Tent 2 came back with wood 10 minutes later. Then me and gabby had to go back to get the matches and some food to eat.

"wait I think we need extra hands." I said.