day two of midterms & a short-ish rant

rippppp

I actually did really well on Spanish today!!

Which is what I was worried about.

bUT SCIENCE

o boi

I mean, she didn't even teach us half of the stuff on the test anyways, so that's definitely why I did bad, even if you have to make an educated guess on some of the questions.

But honestly today was so borrrring. I found myself literally just staring at the words on the paper and not even reading them...

okay now is for the rant

lol so this part is kinda controversial but honestly when non-Asian people try and do a lot of Asian things and want to be Asian it's just like

w h y

sorry, but some weeaboo white people are wearing kimonos and putting chopsticks in their hair and trying to be aegyo and using "oppa!" in their everyday vocabulary and also greeting people who don't speak Japanese with "konichiwa, ohayōgozaimasu!" and crap like that and it's like -.-

in my opinion, it's okay to be interested in the culture and the language and the whole country and what they do and to learn it, but when it goes as far as wanting to change your ethnicity it's like ???? why???

I used to know this girl at my old school and she was obsessed with the Japanese culture, so she started to learn Japanese. That's cool and all, but then she started using it in her everyday conversations. I would go, "Hi, how are you?" and she would reply with "Yoi! Oops, I meant good, good. Hahahahaha!! OMG I keep switching languages it's getting crazy."

and she would also try to teach me the language. She would say, "Do you know how to say [insert sentence here] in Japanese? It's sooooooo interesting like it sounds SO beautiful and I want to teach you how to say it. Oh make sure you have an accent to make yourself sound more Asian."

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ACCENT TO MAKE YOURSELF SOUND MORE ASIAN!!!

*inHALES* my faith, trust, and pixie dust in society has gone into the negatives.

haha I guess I really hate weeaboos :p

Also I hate when people try and make you do their responsibilities.

iT's NoT mY jOb It'S yOuRs

"Why didn't you do it for me? How come you didn't let me know?!"

uM BECAUSE IT AIN'T MY RESPONSIBILITY IT'S YOURS IF YOU DONT DO IT THEN THATS NOT MY PROBLEMO

the end hope u enjoyed 😤💯💯😍😩🙏🔥

the more you know !!!