wowie!!!1!1!1

So yesterday and today we had teambuilding!!

So far it's actually been remotely okay!

Yesterday the boys and the girls were combined and all the leaders were there. Basically we had to take a survey and then they gave us a quick lesson about how our lives have value.

From today and on, the girls and the boys are separated. Today we had all Girl leaders and it was super nice because I walked in and there were Chick-Fil-A minis...pretty sure all of us went insane.

Then we did a "Human Scavenger Hunt" where there's a list and you have to find as many people that identify with it. For example, you had to find someone born in a different country or someone that had green eyes, etc.

The two winners got Starbucks gift cards and the overall winner got the unfinished Chick-Fil-A minis.

Then we got randomly split up into groups with the different leaders (which we will be in for the rest of the year). I got one of the main leaders, Moriah and she was pretty nice and basically we just asked each other certain questions and talked about what stresses us out.

Oh and also apparently Moriah had a phase when she was our age about boys and she basically tried so hard to get a boyfriend, but after her boyfriend broke up with her she realized that there was more to life than just that.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Um, anyways, nothing else really has been going on so bye!