Rest In Peace, Luke.

On Tuesday, March 21st, 2017, our beloved classmate, Luke, took his own life.

So this chapter is to him.

I didn't know Luke very well. I wasn't close to him, I wasn't apart of his friend group, and I wasn't in many classes with him.

But he was always such a good, genuine person to everyone. When some of his friends made some not-so-nice comments, he would always tell them to cut it out. He was good at sports, very creative, and hardworking.

I always had to be next to him because of our last names. I was behind him in yearly testing, where he always whispered although he wasn't supposed to. My pictures are next to his in the yearbook.

I never really talked with him, but when we did it was always a good conversation.

Please send out prayers for his family and close friends that were especially impacted...please pray for closure & peace within them.

When we got to school the next day, his friends created a little memorial with pictures, items, and his jerseys. All of our grade stood around and cried for a good while. Flowers were placed where he sat in every class.

Luke would look great with angel wings, in my opinion.

Before this happened, everyone would mindlessly use terms like "This makes me want to die," or "Kill yourself" as some sort of strange joke. Now this has a much greater meaning as I have realized that these situations are serious. Please be mindful and spread awareness about that.

#live4luke 💙