My Day & SCIENCE GROUPS

pls don't ask about the title of this chapter. pls.

^^^ is this me or is this me??

Ugh my parents are making me go to Bayou Jack's tonight with them and their friends. Bayou Jack's is a really good seafood place, but I'm just not in the mood to go tonight?

But my sorta-friend Aidan might be there, so. But he's only a sorta-friend and kinda weird. We really don't have anything in common whatsoever, so conversations are strange but I've known him since preschool, soooooooo :/

And their shrimp scampi is great, so yay.

How do you make private chapters? I know it's been done before here on Wattpad. I want to make some privates so I can control who reads some certain chapters that I'll write.

A lot of things happened today and yesterday, but I feel like it would ruin things further if I wrote about the events on the Internet...lesson learned from before and from other people.

Let's just say that I'm bad-tempered sometimes. I have a strong mindset and things don't get to me often, but every once in a while it falls apart. :(

Anyways, in science today we got new seats...and I was sat next to THE GIRL WHO EVERYONE IS JEALOUS OF.

Lucky day, lucky me!

But, Mrs Sandfort separated us into certain groups for the year, and the girl who everyone is jealous of and I were in different groups.

Phew.

BUT

I get put into a group with Ingrid (OtakuParadise123 ) so thank the Lord Jesus for that, but also in the group IS BURNT FRENCH FRU (y'all remember him from the early chapters of this book?), THE BLACKMAILER KID (hmm do y'all remember him too?) and the new girl I'm sorta friends with, Ari.

Apparently Burnt French Fry had a concussion or something, so he wasn't in class. I don't know the details...

But we had to create a mini poster on the SI Units or something, and Ari and blackmailer kid went crazyyyyyyyy

Like hyper crazyyyyy

Ari kept singing Rihanna and Blackmailer kept singing Drake.

I notice that Ari's quite hyper and giggly around Blackmailer...hmmmmmmmmmmMmMmMmM

But Ingrid was drawing a person holding a ruler, and Ari and Blackmailer wanted to color the person's skin yellow, the eyebrows brown, and the hair "dirty blonde" which isn't even a marker color.

Siiiiiiiigh

It's gonna be a long time with that group.

That's all I have for today. Bye.