Spring Break & Other Stuff

Hey-o.

I didn't go anywhere for spring break last week. :)

I went to the town square with some of my friends, though. We were going near the fountain when we noticed that there were some cringey teenagers doing some photoshoot.

So my mom gives us coins to throw in the fountain (reminder this is like at 8pm) so we go and make a wish and do all that fake crap. But, we had to run behind the fountain to throw it in so we wouldn't get in the way of their little photoshoot.

(Another reminder that all the photoshoot people were white.)

So some short young white lady (whose makeup was trash and she was wearing an awful scarf) comes up to us and goes in a squeaky voice:

"Excuse me, but you have to leave. We're shooting a commercial here, so..."

I kid you not, in the snootiest voice I have ever heard.

She then turns around and walks away, and MUTTERS under her breath,

"And don't do it again."

oKaY

fiRST OF ALL

Where is your permit? You're shooting this "commercial" at like 8pm, when the town square is still OPEN. TO THE PUBLIC. Where's your caution tape? Any sort of blocks? nOpe.

So we kinda just wandered around the fountain to trigger them a bit after that :)

Also, I put in a new pair of earrings, but I thought they were loose so I put them in tightly. A little too tightly. Long story short my earlobes were hurting real bad and I couldn't pull out the backs so my mom had to help me get them out, and I was bleeding!!!!! :)

Luckily I took them out a couple days after I put them in. Any longer and they would've been infected.

I was in the car with my dad and we passed by a pavilion thingy, and a bunch of basic girls were fake-laughing for an Instagram photo. Also they turned around and began to fake-talk to get some "candids." I thought it was pretty funny.

And now, a short rant about koreaboos, weeaboos, and sinophiles all around!

The topic of Asian fetishization came up recently and I was doing a whole rant on it, and someone was like, "wow Ashley, you could write an entire essay on this!" so let's go.

First, WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE YOUR ETHNICITY TO FUFILL BEING AN ASIAN ??

TBH weeaboos and koreaboos mostly want to be Asian primarily because of the subcultures: music, anime, cosplay, etc.

That does not define being Asian as a whole...so if they want to become Asian and change their ethnicity because of an Asuna costume...like...okay...that's pretty dumb...

Second, ASIA IS NOT JUST CHINA, JAPAN, AND SOUTH KOREA

*mind blown*

The Middle East? Singapore? Taiwan? Vietnam? Malaysia? Philippines? Hong Kong? Indonesia? Thailand? India? Pakistan? Cambodia? Nepal? AND SO MUCH MORE???

Thirdly, I absolutely hate it when people use the languages incorrectly.

I see nothing wrong with wanting to learn a language at all, but when it comes to "My name is Kaitlyn and I'm Caucasian but call me Keotorin!" THEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM

"HI MY NAME IS EMILY BUT YOU CAN CALL ME EMILY-SAN!!"

LIKE ?? NO ??????

The rant is now over

That's all I have to say for now!!