CHRISTMAS EVE

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Nicole & I were roasting my dad about how his handwriting looked like "Santa's" when we were little and he comes back with

"At least I didn't throw glittered granola all over the front lawn"

WHICH IS TRUE

WHEN I BELIEVED IN SANTA MY MOM MIXED GRAINS FROM SOME HEALTH BAR WITH GLITTER AND TOLD US IT WAS REINDEER FOOD AND IF WE SCATTERED IT ALL OVER OUR FRONT LAWN SANTA WOULD COME TO OUR HOUSE FASTER!!!

-.-

Anyways tonight we went to church service and it was really long. We wanted to go to Whataburger for dinner but our mom insisted that we should go to an Asian restaurant, so we ended up going there. My mom likes this Asian restaurant because it has Singapore foods but my dad doesn't like this Asian restaurant.

So we went there tonight and I got Nasi Goreng but honestly it just tasted like fried rice made from a box. :/ And my dad got something with beef and curry, but he couldn't even cut the beef in half because it was too tough, and in the dish the correct way was to have the beef so it was basically falling apart.

The waitress took his food back to the kitchen, and he proceeded to say that this restaurant was too fake because, quote, "They American-ized the hell out of it."

:/

Also on the car ride home my dad was saying that he would like to try going bald, and my mom was absolutely shocked. She was like "JOHN NO YOU'LL LOOK TERRIBLE!!" and then turned to Nicole and I and said "Girls what do you think?"

And I said, "Dad, if you shaved your head, you would look like an egg."

AND THEN MY DAD SAYS "WELL AT LEAST I'LL LOOK LIKE A HANDSOME EGG" AND WE WERE ALL LIKE DAD NO

On another note, last night we were watching this one Japanese channel we have called NHK, and they were doing a show called "Kawaii International" and it was about Japan's subculture of the whole crazy "aegyo" clothing and looks and stuff like that, but the hosts of the show were praising it the entire time. The thing was, it was about non-Japanese people being kawaii.

The hosts of the show were both Japanese but they had really good English, and my mom was like "Look they're putting on their white-people voice!!"

Anyways they had two special guests that were "International Kawaii". It started with one girl from Spain (who needed to shave off her mustache pretty badly). This girl from Spain was wearing "schoolgirl kawaii" but it wasn't a school uniform it was just weird kawaii shirts and skirts and dresses and stuff. But the thing was, she dyed her hair an auburn brown and got extensions and these "Asian" bangs and tied her new hair into two pigtails at the top of her hair to improve her "kawaii" look.

YUGHHHH

and she visited a "kawaii" mall in Harajuku and was like "MY FAVORITE KAWAII STYLES IS 80S KAWAII!!!" and I looked over at my mom and she was shaking her head.

The other guest was this girl wearing a pink and white frilly dress with too many bows and too many puffy areas. I'm not sure if she was wearing a wig or it was extensions, but she had the "Asian" bangs and really long curly hair which was PLATINUM BLONDE. And obvious colored contacts and makeup caked on her face to make her eyes bigger or whatever.

At first we thought she was white, but then she was visiting this really cool latte cafe that had latte art.

^^ latte art (which is actually really cute)

Anyways she was visiting the cafe on camera and she was speaking in a really high voice and she had a Japanese accent, so my mom was like "She doesn't look Asian but she has an accent, so maybe she's mixed or something?"

bUT

it cut back to the interview and the blonde makeup face "kawaii" guest SPOKE IN A PRETTY EUROPEAN / WHITE ACCENT AND SHE HAD KINDA A DEEP VOICE SO SHE WAS FAKING HER JAPANESE ACCENT AND VOICE PITCH SO SOUND MORE JAPANESE

MY MOM NEARLY FLIPPED THE TABLE

Honestly we are so bothered by these weeaboos. I get that it's okay to be fascinated in those cultures, bUT DONT TRY TO CHANGE YOUR ETHNICITY TO FIT IN EVEN MORE WITH IT

And you know the guest from Spain? She MOVED TO JAPAN TO ACHIEVE MORE "KAWAIINESS" THATS LITERALLY WHAT SHE SAID ON CAMERA I AM DEAD I AM GONE

Anyways, my point is that weeaboos are really really really crazy at times.