wOaH

I try to make my posts aesthetic but they're not so here's my attempt.

Hiiiiiii!!

I haven't uploaded in a while. When I say a while, I mean 1-2 weeks, but do I care ?? nope.

LET'S RECAP

THE DANCE
As I mentioned in my earlier chapter, we had a Spring Fling at my school. It's pretty much the only dance junior high gets.

Anyways, I was asked to the dance and I said yes! But we're just friends, so don't get any ideas running in your mind like that.

Before the dance I went to my friend's house and we played lots of ping pong. And it was funny because my "date" was there too and we unintentionally matched (I was wearing a coral dress and his tie was red/pink-ish).

Then we went to the dance! It was kinda dark in there but there were a ton of colorful moving lights. There was a DJ but I think he had his playlist pre-prepared, so he played only party songs (like Cha-Cha Slide and Hit the Quan and stuff like that). We requested him to play Jacob Sartorius and the Cash Me Outside Remix but he never did. :/

My "date" and I did not slow dance. As I said earlier, we're just friends. :)

The dance was really fun, but seemed really short! I wish it went on longer, but we had to clear out the gym for the high-schoolers coming in after for their Sadie Hawkins dance.

Oh, the photo booth was fun, but the guy running it was triggered. My friend and I didn't wait like, two minutes for our photos to print out (biiiiiig deal am I right) because we went to go back and dance, and you know, get the photos later. But we went back to take more photos and the guy was so triggered that we didn't wait, and at our positioning in front of the camera.

🎾TENNIS🎾
I made the school tennis team (well not really made, I signed up and there were no tryouts)! This year I was lucky because they let 8th graders come into the team, so I was happy.

Our coach is nice and practice is three times a week.

This afternoon was our first match and I got to play with my friend for doubles!!

We played against these good girls and they were both sophomores. At first we were down 1-5 because we kept making soooo many unenforced errors (I wasn't playing my best today rip). But, we ended up tying the game at 6-6!! But then we lost 6-8 (due to more unenforced errors).

Despite losing, I feel really happy about it because we made a "comeback" and did what we could to salvage more games!!

I think for one point in our last game I accidentally spaced out and the ball whizzed by me. o_0 Long story short I thought my friend hadn't served the ball yet because I didn't hear her call out the score first so I was waiting and I kinda blanked and don't remember what happened! I feel kinda guilty but overall we did alright! :) And it was only one point. And the entire meet was just for practice! On Thursday is a real one, so now I'm ready to hopefully win!!! :)))))

🐶DOGGO🐶
OUR FAMILY GOT A DOG AFTER ABOUT 5-6 YEARS!!!!

His name is Roosevelt and he's a 1-year-old, 83-pound huge golden doodle.

Not to mention that he's the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on (except pandas).

^^ THAT IS HIM ^^

^^ THAT IS HIM ^^

He's such an adorable puppy.

He's very playful and loves to follow people around! He's also extremely protective and will bark at a car passing by our street.

❤️THATS ALL❤️