BIRTHDAY EVE

oKaY

So it's my Birthday Eve.

Tomorrow, December 20th, is my birthday!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'm excited. Ish. I'm not having a birthday party this year so tomorrow I'm just going to spend it with my family and also by texting my friends and playing GamePigeon and absolutely destroying Hayden.

bUT dang today my mom was saying "It was like yesterday was your first day of kindergarten" and my sister was like "yesterday we got Chinese food and last week we ate Panda Express in the car."

But I think my parents are going to take me to Sushi Sam's for dinner tomorrow because my sister and I absolutely love that place!! :)

I got presents from my aunts and uncles and grandparents but they're all sitting in the living room, waiting to be opened...

why do I feel like Nicole's gonna wake me up at 3am going like "ITS OUR BIRRRTHHDAY W A K E M E U P I N S I D E"

But yeah! Tomorrow I'm doing nothing special except for going to Sushi Sam's.

Wow I'm a really lame teenage girl; other teenage girls are like "OMG I LIKE WANNA LIKE HAVE A HUGE LIKE PARTY AND LIKE INVITE ALL MY POPULAR FRIENDS AND LIKE GIVE THEM 12000 GIFT GOODIES AND LIKE, YOU KNOW LIKE DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE SHOPPING AROUND THE SQUARE AND GOING TO VICTORIA'S SECRET AND LIKE, WISHING I COULD ACTUALLY FIT IN THE CLOTHING."

Honestly I'm so glad that I didn't turn out like that, because I know a lot of people who did.

But yeah!! I'm probably just going to watch Netflix all day to be honest??

I don't know I'LL ENGAGE IN A THREE + HOUR CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE OVER TEXT MESSAGING AND GAMEPIGEON!! WOOP WOOP

Anyways goodnight!!