Chapter 1: The vacation

You had just taken a summer long trip to the UK. You were really excited to go to a different country.

“I can’t believe we are here! This is completely astounding!” said your best friend Savannah.

“I know. Look at all the cool architecture. How does it feel to see people drive on the opposite side seeing as you just got your license?”

“Completely weird.” She looks at you and you both hear the taxi driver laugh.

“You girls never been out of the U.S. before have you?” His British accent was very thick.

“I haven’t.” Savannah says.

“I have. But it wasn’t an English speaking country.”

“Well where was this?” The driver pulled up to our hotel and turned to face us.

“I went to Israel.” I said looking away a little. He was a young guy and very cute.

“Wow, impressive.” He says getting out of the cab and getting our bags. You get out with Savannah and hand the cab driver money and a tip. He smiles at you and tips his hat to you two. When he pulls away you turn to look at the hotel. Both your parents had paid for the hotel and the things you were planning on doing. You didn’t believe you were staying at such a nice place.

Once checked in, you and Savannah drop your bags on your beds and run down to the lobby. You wanted to get in as much sightseeing as you could.

“I can’t believe your parents allowed you to come for the whole summer!” You tell Savannah.

“I know! I was shocked. Hey what’s that?” She pointed to a crowd that had appeared out of nowhere.