Chapter 2: The boys are in town!!!

(A/N: the story gets longer I promise and it gets better so just bare with me )

There were screaming girls everywhere with signs and cameras.

“Savannah, what did you do?!” You laughed.

“Sorry!” She laughed.

You two decided to wait out the crowd instead of trying to lose an arm to get through it.

“What is going on?” You finally ask.

“A few celebrities are staying here for the summer.” Said a tall blonde boy. He had a mustache and wore sunglasses.

“Oh wow. See Savannah, the first day here and we are staying in the hotel as a few celebs.” Savannah just laughs and watches as five boys run in with hoodies and sun glasses on.

“Is that who I think it is?” You ask as you recognize a few of the boys hair styles.

“Yup. That’s One Direction. You two are fans?”

“She is. I like a few songs.” Says Savannah.

“Yah. I wanted to go to their summer tour but I also wanted to come here with my friend.”

“Understandable. It’s probably a good thing, cuz they canceled their summer American tour. There were family problems and a few of the boys couldn’t do it. So they just canceled the whole tour.”

“Bummer for all those fans, though.” The boy nodded and waved good-bye. You waved back wishing you asked his name.    

“Well you ready to go see some sights or do you want to wait for One Direction to come back down?” Savannah says. She knows you so well and it was true, you didn’t want to leave until you met at least one of the boys. But you knew she would be bored.

“Let’s go. We have all summer to see them.” You say trying to pull yourself out of your stare.