Broken Beyond Repair, But I'm Willing to Try

My name is Diana Payne, yes I said "Payne". You see, Liam is my older brother. I am seventeen and he is almost twenty. I know you'd probably wonder what's it like to live in Liam's shadows, well let me save you your breath and tell you that I fully support him with whatever he does. I love him to death, but of course, he is my brother. I don't mind people trying to get to me just to get to Liam or the boys, because I do like the attention. I love the fans and I love the love they have. But if there's one thing that I cannot stand is the hate towards One Direction or the boys. I would go all mental on the haters if needed. No one, and I mean no one messes with my brothers. That's right, I said brothers; Liam may be my blood brother, but Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn are my brothers nontheless.

I've had a very... peculiar life so far. I haven't been the perfect angel and am still not. Funny how I said "perfect" so nonchalantly, because all my life, or at least most of it, I was trying to be perfect. Not my kind of perfect, but everyone's perfect. I wanted to be perfect in the eyes of others.

With an impossible ability to bugger everything up, I top myself every single time.

I am desparate for the one person I can never have, while being protected by the one person I can never thank enough. Abused by the one person who is supposed to love me, while being ignored by the person who is supposed to ease my way in life. Yeah... that's my life for ya.