Chapter IX: I Think... No.

~Liam’s Point of View~

We were all at the movie theatre, watching some movie I don’t even remember the title of, when suddenly I got a text from Diana saying it was Louis and she is going out. Confusing much? I rang her / him and Louis picked up.

“Lou, what the hell are you doing with Annie’s phone?”

“She grabbed mine by accident and stormed off before I could tell her it was the wrong phone. Just thought of letting you know she’s out.”

“Where did she go?” I know people might say I am being over protective, but it was my little sister and I didn’t want to trust her on her own.

“She didn’t say. She just said she’s running a few errands and she’ll be back before dinner.”

“It’s only noon, though.” I said, now starting to freak out a little. Annie would tell me if she ever got out for that long. Maybe she’s just going to the mall? I tried to calm myself down.

“Mate, you alright?” Niall tapped on my shoulder.

“Let me check the address on the tracker, but it’ll take a bit.” Louis said on the other side of the line. Meanwhile Harry and Zayn hurried to join in on the conversation. We were alone in the cinema so no one was bothered by the phone or the conversation.

“Yeah.” was all I told Louis before I hung up and turned to the three lads behind me.

“Mate, what’s going on?” Niall said.

“Annie just left…” I whispered. I just couldn’t believe my sister would do such a thing, she never did it. Did she? No, never.

“Let’s go home, okay? This movie’s boring anyways.” Harry said and I nodded slowly.

When we got back to my flat, Lou’s face was petrified and he was frozen on the couch, staring at the phone. I ran over to him and followed his eyes to the address on the tracker of Louis’ phone. Shit!!! She promised she’d never go to him!! I felt all my nerves and anger threatening to burst out.

“Liam, calm down.” Zayn grabbed my hands and if he hadn’t I would probably hit Louis for God knows whatever reason.

“She… he… no.” I couldn’t finish any of the sentences I started and before I knew it, I was dragged to the passenger seat of Louis’ car.

We heard a scream coming from Dad’s flat and my heart dropped. I had a tear escape my eye and I punched the wall behind me.

“Liam, mate, calm down. It’ll be okay. We’ll get her.” Zayn tried to reason with me, but I just wanted to storm at the door. Niall paced back and forth, Harry stood there like a helpless twat, and Louis had the same expression as me – he was ready at any moment to murder the monster behind this door. The screams slowly died down and with it, my heart did, also. Was she dead? I swear to everything that’s good in life, I am going to murder that son of a bitch if he ever lays a single finger on her!

I got closer to the door so that I can at least listen to the right moment to barge in.

“You’re such a cunt, Diannie.” How dare he talk to her like that?! Louis heard it too, for he was now looking like a mental dog waiting for a piece of stinking meat. “I’m gonna go to bed and if you even dare to get out of here, you WILL regret it. Do you hear me, bitch?” I heard another whimper and it broke my heart in two. I clenched my fist as hard as I possibly could and bit my lip. Louis did the same.

When we heard nothing more, Niall decided to knock. Is he stupid or something?!

“Idiot! Why the hell would you knock?” I screamed at him and to be quite honest, if it wasn’t for Zayn’s grip on my hands, I would have punched him.