Chapter VII: Guess It's Time for Sharing

I don't know how long the hug lasted, but when we broke apart, the doors to the theatre opened, revealing 4 boys with puffy red eyes. Really guys? You seriously cry in chick flicks? Niall scoffed and quickly grabbed the popcorn and the coke.

"I believe these are mine and food is the best consultation to a broken heart." Niall exclaimed and pretended to have a broken heart by grabbing onto his shirt in a pained expression. I rolled my eyes and drank some from my water.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Harry asked, swaying on his ankles. None of us knew. 

"I have to use the loo. I'll be right back." I didn't let any of them respond or agree, because I knew none of them would approve of what I was about to do. I know they probably had no idea, but I still felt like I betrayed them every time I did something like that, though I am sure as hell not going to stop now. Just later when I get the body I always wanted.

I entered the handicap stall after making sure I was completely alone and locked the door behind me. My hand was shaking wild at the thought of what I was going to do next. I didn't throw up what I ate earlier and it's already been about 4 hours since I finished my salad. I bent over the loo and shoved two shaky fingers deeper and deeper, but nothing happened except for some dry gags. I tried again and again, refusing to give up. Eventually something came out, but it wasn't my food - it was blood. I threw up blood. "Whaa... Blood!" I screamed and coughed up more blood. My phone buzzed and I checked it with shaky hands:

Li-bro :) :

"You OK in there Banannie? You've been there for a while..." Damn. Liam just had to say "banana" with my nickname, didn't he? I felt so sick, but I was too afraid to throw up, despite the fact that I was now actually on the verge of vomit. My throat itched so badly, but I just couldn't let myself cough. 

Me:

"Yeah, I'll be right out." I exited the stall, still tasting the rusty metal in my mouth.

"There she is, her royal highness, princess Diana." Harry presented me and caused me to blush a lot. I smacked his chest playfully and he played along, pretending to have been hurt severely. "Sorry love..." ugh Harry's smile is going to be the death of me.

"We're all coming over to watch more movies and have pizza and stuff back at our flat, okay Annie?" Liam said. Wait. Did he really just say "our flat"? I looked at him with a questioning gaze. 

"Our flat?" I asked him quietly so that no one heard. He nodded smiling.

"You're gonna live with me. You'll  go to school whenever we're not on tour and when we are... well... enjoy the break." He laughed, proud of himself. I was so startled to do anything so I just ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him for the dearest of lives.

"Alright, alright. You'll have enough time for PDA's later." Zayn said and dragged Liam away from me. I felt so lightheaded when Liam left, that I just couldn't hold myself up anymore. Again, I must be too fat for my own legs.

"Woah there. Are you alright?" Louis caught me just before I hit my bum on the tiles of the cinema. Well this is awkward. I hurried to get back on my feet and stabilised myself before anyone saw. Phew! They were all outside and in their cars. 

"Yeah, just lost my balance there for a moment. We better hurry!" I ran outside, but the dizziness never stopped for a minute, so I would occasionally find myself zigzagging along a path and awkwardly avoiding lamp posts or workers. I could feel Louis' eyes follow my every move.

"Where's..." Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Niall were all gone. Their cars disappeared from view.

"Looks like I'm your ride." Lou smiled cheekily.