Chapter XLII: Keep In Contact(s)

~Kelsey’s Point of View~

“What’s taking those two so long?” I asked, but when I looked at everyone else… they just shook their heads with an amused smile. Then, I understood what they were thinking. “Ew!” I yelled out. “Damn it, guys. I don’t want any baby Louanas!” They all laughed.

“Louana?” Harry asked, clutching to his stomach.

“That’s how to fandom calls them. Really, guys, do you live under a rock?” I laughed.

“Louis, slow down!” Diana yelled out with a laughter. We all exchanged weird looks and came closer to the “scene”. Diana and Louis were running down the stairs hand in hand, but when Louis reached the bottom before her, he swung her around and kissed her mid-swing.

“At your own free time, really – no rush, we’d like to get some food.” I coughed. They perked their heads up at us as if realising finally that we were all there. Diana blushed like a freaking tomato and Louis just smiled triumphantly. Then I noticed something on the ground that looked like a picture or something. I picked it up and just… laughed! “Oh my God, look! It’s little Dana!” I passed the picture around to everyone until it got back to Louis, who was standing right next to her.

“What?” she screamed at me. “How’d you get it? Give it back! Don’t look!” was I hearing tears in her voice? Nevertheless, it was funny.

“Oh my goodness, Dana, you are just so adorable! You look like such a good Catholic girl!” It’s weird seeing her in school uniform or any uniforms really, because in New York you don’t wear them.

“Please give it back…” she muttered. I just noticed that Liam was quiet this whole time…

“I don’t get why you’re so embarrassed. You look really cute.” I smiled at her. Her head was hung low in defeat and I think I saw her shoulders shake a bit. “Hey, I’m sorry, Dana. Are you okay?” she shrugged and took off the glasses.

“I’m fine.”

“That’s really embarrassing.” Harry laughed hysterically.

“Shut up!” Louis yelled out and smacked his head.

“N-n-n-n-no… h-h-h-he’s r-r-r-right…” she stuttered through. Since when did she stutter?

“Do you need to go to the bathroom with me?” I asked her. She looked up and shook her head with a sad smile. Meanwhile, the boys all looked at us really confused.

“What’s the thing with girls going to the loo together?” Niall asked and shook his head.

“You wouldn’t understand.” I laughed. “Anyways, who’s up for lunch?” Niall beamed and jumped up and down.

“Me!” he yelled. I laughed.

“What do y’all want?” okay, now they looked at me really weird.

“You’re so American…” Zayn laughed.

“And you’re so… British.”

“That’s a given, isn’t it?” He grinned at me.

“Okay, whatever. What do you guys want to eat? Obviously, I’m going to have to go get the food since none of you can step foot outside without being mugged…” they all laughed except Diana, who still held her glasses in her hands and looked down.

“Taco!” Harry shouted.

“Food.” Niall said with a baby smile. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

“Pizza?” Zayn asked.

“I could cook…” Diana spoke up. I have never seen her cook before. Every time I would come over to her house, her mom was usually the one cooking or Derek. I suppose she just didn’t need to cook until now, not that she has to…