Chapter XXII: A Whole New Level of Bad

~Diana’s Point of View~

Since in the restaurant I ordered a salad and it came in a deep bowl, all I had to do to convince Louis I was fine was chew every time he looked. That was easy enough, since I mainly chewed on the same piece of lettuce for a while. He paid, even though I tried to argue with him and let him let me pay for at least my half. That bloody mule won’t budge from his position of being the prince charming that he is.

At the park, after about an hour of walking quietly and occasionally stopping for a photo of ourselves kissing or just looking at each other, Louis’ phone rang and Simon’s voice boomed through it.

“Get your arse over here!” Simon yelled and hung up. Louis muttered something and then grabbed my arm tightly.

“We really need to go now.” he said while running through the paths we took. I had trouble keeping up, seeing that I was too fat and too out of shape, but he didn’t stop or slow down, just pulled me more and more.

It was very cold in the limousine and I still had trouble slowing my breath down. I felt dizzy and I couldn’t control the shivers that ran up my spine.

“Are you cold?” Louis asked once he removed his warm lips from my forehead. Yes, I am freezing my arse here! I shook my head quickly, but it only caused my head to spin faster. “Here, take my jacket.” He placed his grey jacket over my arms. Honestly, I was too cold to resist, plus it smelled amazing from his fragrance.

“It smells just like you.” I mentally face palmed myself and physically looked down at my hands, just wanting to bury myself somewhere.

‘I’m happy, because now it will smell like you.” Louis laughed and I did, too. It felt amazing laughing so freely again. I wasn’t faking even a single bit of it.

“I’m going to the loo.” I told the lads once we met up backstage. None of them seemed to argue, so I just left, knowing exactly what I am going to do.

Once I got back, they all just stared at me with grins smeared across their faces that just revealed everything they had in mind. Or so I thought…

~Louis’ Point of View~

“Simon, why are we all here? Our concert isn’t until Friday.” I asked once Danny left. I hadn’t realised that it was only Wednesday and Simon still called us in. You couldn’t have asked him on the phone? Maybe you could have had more time with Danny at the park… I scolded myself in my head.

“Frankly, this isn’t for you, lads.” He spoke calmly. Now I was really confused. I looked at everyone around me, and they all had the same expression as me; all of them, except Harry, who just looked at his shoes. “Harry, would you do the honour of explaining?”

“I figured I should make up for what happened and… erm…” he trailed off and studied Liam’s heated face and my blunt expression. “I organised Ana a mini concert. Well, actually we would be her only audience, but she will have the feeling of being on stage.” Simon beamed obviously proud of Harry. Niall joined in on the two smiling men with Zayn as he soon smiled as well. Liam looked at Harry with a puzzled expression and I could tell he was thinking of whether or not he should forgive him.

“Lou?” Niall asked me, shaking me out of my thoughts of Danny singing on stage. She would be so natural on stage, but she is so delicate… what if she gets nervous? What if she will think badly of herself? “Louis!” He screamed at my face.

“What?”

“What do you think?” Zayn asked. “Liam said he think it would be fine, but you’re the only one without an opinion.”