Chapter 34

"What do you mean?" Ethel asked, it hasn't been that long and yet Iris has already found someone who she feels connected to. "I am dead sure. I know I saw him. But I don't know who he is or how he looks." Iris said as she looked at her mother. "What do you you mean? Didn't you just say that you saw him?" Ethel asked a bit confused now. "He was in his wolf form. So I only know how his wolf looks." She stated, thinking back to when she just saw him. "Iris, if you are sure it was him, then he most likely also saw who you are and your connection could mean that you two are mates, but this can only be true if he is a full werewolf. He will be back if my guess is correct." Ethel said as she hugged her daughter and walked out of Iris' room. Iris closed her bedroom door after her mother had left and went to lay on her bed. Her mind began to wonder and soon she was asleep.

Iris didn't know where exactly she was, but she knew it was somewhere in the woods. And even though she didn't know this place it felt very familiar. As she began walking through she saw a wolf hiding by a tree and she was walking towards it. She tried to move away, but when she tried she realised that she had no control of her limbs. She was now right in front of the wolf, but when she looked at him he was no longer a wolf.

Iris awoke before she could even look at his face. She tried to remember, but was surprised when she saw where she was. She was no longer in her room. She was in the woods, but not just that, she was in the exact spot as in her dream... Iris stood up slowly as she began to walk closer to the tree where the wolf was. She could smell a very alluring scent on the tree. She went closer to the source of the scent and inhaled it deeply. "You like what you smell?" Someone said, shocking her and making her go into a defensive position as she bared her fangs at the guy who was standing so close to her. All he did was laugh at her, but stopped when he saw the confused look on her face. "I'm sorry I scared you, I was trying to make a grand entrance." He simply said as he then took a step back, showing her that he meant her no harm. She began to stand up straight and retracted her fangs before asking "Who are you?" Even as she asked this she already knew what the answer was. She knew now that what her mother had said was right. He was a full werewolf. "Don't you know, I'm your mate." He said taking a few steps closer to her and she let him as she subconsciously took a few steps back as well, until she was backed up against the tree. "I know you can sense it, and you can't deny it. And I don't mean to sound like a stalker, but I've been watching you for a while now. I just wanted to be sure it was really you, then when you looked at me, I knew it was you. And now, I have to have you." His eyes began to change from a bright blue to a golden brown. "You don't even know my name." She said as his eyes then went back to normal. "I do, your name is Iris. You are the one who does not know my name." He said with a grin on his face. She couldn't help but smile back with the same playful grin on her face as she spoke. "Okay mister mysterious what is your name then..." She said as she began to circle him playfully. "Oh come now, take a guess." He said as he watched her circle him. "Well okay, your wolf is very lovely dark colour and you have pretty blue eyes, so to me you look like a Blaze or a Chase..." She said as she stopped and looked him up and down. "Wow, you're quite good. Your first guess is correct, my name is Blaze. And thanks for the compliments." He said with a wink at the end. Before she could say anything else he had her pinned against the tree and began to kiss her. She closed her eyes and when she opened them they weren't in the woods anymore, they were in her room. She was on her bed and Blaze was on the floor. She had teleported them. Before either one of them could say anything someone opened the door.