Chapter 6

"OMG, there's a trap door in the wall. What's behind there?" Ethel asked. "Oh, that's the feeding area, where we have humans for the vampires to eat and vampires for the werewolves" answered Ashton. Hmm, I'm suddenly feeling rather hungry, she thought to herself. "When are we allowed to feed?" She asked when he slyly answered "Oh, whenever you're hungry." And as soon as he said that he stepped out of my way and I immediately jumped in to the room, turned into my wolf form and killed a vampire to eat. And just then there was a noise coming from my right and when I looked there was a really, really hot guy standing there. For a moment she just stared at him, before returning to her more natural form. As soon as she turned Steve looked stunned as if he didn't expect her to do that. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to stare but how did you do that?" He asked her, obviously in awe. "Do what, kill the vampire, become bigger than the usual ones or turning back when I wanted to?" "Uh, all of it I guess. Well except for the vampire killing part." "Well my bigger werewolf size is because I'm not really a werewolf. I'm a hybrid. And that's also why I can turn when I want. Why do you look almost at me like all of this is familiar?" "Well see, the thing is, I'm exactly the same as you then because my wolf form is bigger than normal werewolves and I can also change when I want to. But then am I like half, vampire or something?" "Well yeah if you're a hybrid but they like to eat vampires more than humans." Just then they were interrupted by Ashton as he called them to help with Anne as she was having another one of those visions and she kept calling for Ethel this time.