Chapter 19

As soon as they entered both Steve and Ashton were in for a surprise, because as they entered Ethel was floating in the air eyes shining a bright pink - she was in a trance. "Steve what's going on with her?" "I think she's in some sort of a trance or something." but as soon as Steve touched her he too was swallowed into the trance and all Ashton could do was stare as Steve's eyes went red and he too started floating in mid-air.

As soon as he touched her everything went all strange and calm then he saw Ethel sitting under a giant tree in the middle of an open field of grass and flowers. "It's beautiful here isn't it." she said as he walked up to her. "Yes it is but where are we?" he asked, slightly confused. "In my room but we are now in my memory and this is where I used to play as a child growing up but this is all gone now." She said softly. "Why, where'd it all go?" he asked her concerned. "All destroyed so that they could build factories. I used to live in this tree from when I was about 7 years old till I was 8 and a half. It was the best place to be." "I bet it was but hey, we need to get back to the real world so we can see how strong your other psychic abilities are and here to help us is Ashton. He's probably wondering what's going on." Steve said with a laugh and went to hold her hand. Then Ethel smiled and they were back in the real world.