Chapter 10

When they were finally done, Ashton and Ethel went back to their rooms, but when she got to her room Steve was there waiting for her on the bed. He had a sad and disappointed look on his face that told her that he had heard the conversation. "How much of the conversation did you hear?" Ethel asked Steve when he replied "Well I heard that I'm dangerous and that I need a super hybrid with a positive aura to fall in love with. I also heard that you are going to help me. Is it true, are you really going to help me?" "Yes, and do you know why... because I'm already in love with you... and have been since I was twelve. I was the girl you met in the woods on your thirteenth birthday..." she trailed off and he said "Yes, I know and still love you to but I didn't think you still cared." Then he kissed her. And for about five minutes they just sat there and stared into each other's eyes. Then Steve got up and pulled Ethel up with him and said "Let's go into the forest. We can be alone together. There are many caves in this forests could go to and we can feed on the animals nearby when we are hungry. What do you say?" "I say yes, but before we go let's first grab a bite in the feeding room." she said and he replied "Okay sure, why not?"