Chapter 7

"I know who you are Ethelene Wolf. I killed your parents and now I finally know where you are, so watch your back because I'm coming for you, you have less than a week before I'm there. And I will succeed because I am Pierce Roland, expert hunter of the supernatural!" is what Anne, well Pierce said. "Well then it's obvious that I have to leave, because if I stay he'll figure out that everyone else here is supernatural." Ethel then said. "Wait you can't go yet he said you have about a week, so then in a few days I will go into hiding with you and I'll make sure that you're safe." Steve said all of a sudden. "Yes. I think that he should go with you, but only because you are a rare super hybrid." said Ashton "Wait what are super hybrids and why are they different from normal hybrids?" Ethel said slightly confused, when Anne all of a sudden started to explain "Well dear, you see your parents were super hybrids and now you are one as well. And you see the difference is in all your abilities and your kind can only be recognized by your eyes, for you see your eyes are a pink colour when you are in your wolf form and when your emotions are spiked. And that makes you an original and pure bred super hybrid." Then Ashton interrupted and said "But you know Anne, she isn't the only super hybrid in this place."