Chapter 12

When she finally awoke she was locked up in a cell, her arms in shackles attached to the wall. Steve was sitting on a chair. He had clearly just woken up, probably from the noise she was making with the shackles. "How are you feeling?" he asked her, but instead of answering him she asked "What in the pit of hell happened?" "I don't know myself. Anne says she thinks someone 'spiked' some of the vampires and humans in the feeding zone. She found traces of vervain, rosemary and lilac mixed in the blood of all those we had killed. And she said she doesn't use any of those on our food. She does keep them all locked up in a safe and with Ashton though." "So why am I locked up?" "Well you went insane and tried to kill Ashton and he tranquilized you. I did the same before you entered that's why Ashton had his tranquilizer with him, but when he saw I was calm, he instead shot you because you then went crazy." "Could you please get these things off me?" "Sorry Anne said that noooo!" Then all of a sudden he went crazy and Ashton came rushing in and shot him. Then Ethel started to scream "Noooooooooooo!" but most of it just came out as a howl then all of sudden she turned into her wolf form then as soon as she broke free from the shackles Ashton shot her down as well.