Chapter 18

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Steve asked as he went into the study where Ethel was waiting. "I'm okay but can we go have some fun? Because I'm getting bored in here." She pleaded. "Yeah sure, why not but I think we should go in the feeding room and train you so that you can become a bit stronger or do you rather want to test you psychic abilities on me and Ashton?" he asked and she immediately answered "Psychic practice please!" "Okay let me just quickly get Ashton to come and join us. You can go to our room so long, oh and by our room I mean your old room." "Okay I'll be waiting, but hurry!" she said as he left to get Ashton.

"Hey Ashton! Do you have some free time now?" Steve asked as he got into Ashton's room. "Hey, yeah I have some free time now and I heard the good news, congratulations you're gonna be a dad!" "Oh wow news spreads fast around here." "Yeah I know, what can I do for you?" He asked, the excited tone still in his voice. "Well Ethel wants to practice her psychic abilities and I would like for her to test it on both you and me to see how strong they are, well if that's fine with you?" "Yeah sure, but she better not make me look like an idiot or something okay." He said jokingly as they both walked to Ethel's room.