Chapter 26

"Don't worry Ethel, I can go get it all." Steve said and kissed her. "Oh no you don't!" She says playfully to him. "You will take forever. Where as I can just teleport there and get the stuff." She says grinning at him. "Alright. But only if I can go with." He says as he hugs her from behind, holding his arms around her. "Of course. But lets first see where our room's gonna be. That way I can just transport us straight to our room instead of here in the dungeon." He nodded as she finished and Esmay led them to their room.

After teleporting to the campsite and back they immediately settled in and began to explore through this hidden word behind the waterfall. They found that many of the creatures here were fairies, though many myths said fairies were only a few centimeters long, from head to toe, but in actual fact they are as big as any other person, human or supernatural. They also have a dragon lair. When Ethel first found this out she thought of the movie Eragon but found that dragons did choose their owner but the owner also chose the dragon. The dragons do not stay in the egg until found by the right person, but will only hatch in warm conditions. Luckily most supernatural creatures, including the fairies don't mind the hot caverns that the dragons use as lairs.