~~Chapter Forty-Two~~

Author's Note-- I was looking back at the notifications from when I first started my book, and I brought out the first five people to vote on this book in order. Here they are: _Angelica_Schuyler_Dont_Leave_Me_RoseAndKitty, @lunashine1456 , and Senpaiisms. Thank you for being the first five people to vote on this book and to click on this book in general. Without you five, the readers that read this book has now wouldn't know about this book. Apart from that, I want to thank the readers and everyone who has voted. I love all of you. Thank you for the support. There will be another book, but it will be Usnavi X Reader, so if you guys want to read it, I will upload the first chapter once this book is finished. This will be the last Author's Note in this book, so I need you guys to teach me how to say goodbye. 

       One Last Time.......

                                   July 8, 1804

       Alexander and Aaron have been exchanging letters for months now and every time a letter comes in, my husband seems to get more and more frustrated.

       "He is delusional!" Explained Alexander, "According to his letters, I have insulted him and sullied his good name!"

       I looked up from little Phil—the two year old boy in my arms. I gave birth to him on the first of June and named him after Philip. So here he is, cradled in his mother's arms, Philip Hamilton. The interesting thing is that he smiled just like Philip did when I asked him if he liked his name. I smiled at the memory of little Phil, tears of joy welling up in my eyes.

       Alexander noticed this. "Why are you smiling?" 

       "I was remembering the day little Phil was born." The two-year old grabbed my index finger and held onto it, giggling when he saw who it belonged to.

       My husband walked towards us and crouched down to our level, rubbing my thigh. I looked at him and he smirked—his eyebrows wiggled suggestively. I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest in a playful way. "How can you suggest something like that while I'm holding your son?"

       "Well, you are wearing a strangely tight dress and if you have not noticed, your corset is placed in a way that makes your breasts pop out." I looked down at my chest and, indeed, my dress was practically squeezing my body and my breasts looked peculiarly large. I used my free hand to move my dress upwards, covering a bit more of my body. Alexander frowned and move the dress back down. I moved it up again.

       He moved it down.

       Back up.

       Down.

       Up.

       Down.

       Up. 

       Down.

       Down. Alexander's eye widened. I smirked at him and moved my dress up again, standing up and walking upstairs with little Phil—my husband was left with his mouth hanging open.