Awkward

*2 weeks later*

I pushed Drew's foot off of my body and got out of bed. After taking a shower I threw on a pair of joggers and a black t-shirt.

"Why are you awake so early?" Roxy groaned as she stood up and stretched.

I chuckled," it's 10 a.m. Roxy." I said kicking Austin's leg.

He jolted up and looked around startled," what the hell." He said looking at me.

I smiled," we're going out for breakfast."

I shook Drew, Alison, and Jessica awake.

While everyone was getting ready I went downstairs and turned the tv on.

"Anything good on?" Jessica asked jumping over the back of the couch and sitting next to me.

I shook my head," nope, not even cartoons." I groaned.

She took the remote from me and kicked her feet up on my lap. She went to a recorded episode of Amazing World of Gumball.

"They were so cute together." She said talking about Penny and Gumball.

I chuckled," yeah, they were alright." I joked.

"Alright?" She asked incredulously," they had the cutest crushes on each other, and the day they got together was adorable."

I nodded," it was alright."

"You take that back," She said raising her fist to me.

I raised an eyebrow at her," and if I don't?"

She was about to punch me but I grabbed her fist. She tried to punch me with her other hand and I grabbed it. I got up and pinned her to the couch.

"Punch me now." I taunted her.

She grimaced," ow, Alex you're hurting me." She whined.

I let her go instantly," I'm so sorry I didn't-" She cut me off by grabbing me and pinning me to the couch.

I glared at her as she straddled me," you little liar."

She smiled," you still love me though."

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you two done, or should we wait?" Austin asked leaning against the doorway.

Jessica blushed and got up," we're good."

We all piled into my truck and Drew's and drove to the cafe near the school. We went to our usual booth in the back.

"I'm feelin like gettin a burger." Drew said looking at the menu.

I raised an eyebrow," at 10:30?" I asked.

He nodded," don't judge me Stratton."

I chuckled," well, I'm getting french toast and a milkshake."

"Same." Alison said closing her menu.

The waitress came around and we ordered our food.

"So, someone wanna tell me what happened last night?" Drew asked.

My parents went away for their anniversary so Austin, Ali, and I invited everyone over for a sleepover. Drew brought drinks and sadly he drank majority of them.

"Basically, we played twister, 7 minutes in heaven, and spin the bottle." Austin said.

Drew's eyes lit up," who did I kiss?" He asked.

Jessica, Roxy, and Alison raised their hands.

He smirked," oh yeah."

The waitress brought the food to our table and we all started eating.