Expectedly Holding On

I have one question.... Are. You. Ready?

Recently I have been pushing out chapters of the sequel. My creative juices have been flowing like crazy.... that sounds a little wrong... anywho, they have been and because of that I've been working on the sequel to this, nonstop.

Oh, btw, the title of the story is... Expectedly Holding On.

It takes place in their freshman year of college, the starting time period would be around November-ish, so it's not exactly the beginning of their college life but a little but into the year.

Will your favorite characters be in it? You'll have to read to find out.

Will there be insane amounts of drama? Well I mean I guess so, depends on your definition of insane.

Most importantly will there be romance and heartbreak???? Duh, come on guys you know me😋

*IMPORTANT*
There are some mature themes to this story so I caution all who read. I use strong language every once, and a while, maybe more, and there's definitely more "descriptive" things in the book so before you go diving in, if you can't handle Sex and Cursing... don't read it.

Anyway, I will be posting the first chapter somewhere between tomorrow and the next three years 😂😂. Don't hate me but I feel like I need to leave you guys on edge for now, just know that I heard you all loud and clear and there MOST DEFINITELY, will be, %100 PERCENT, WITHOUT A DOUBT, a sequel coming to your library soon.

Sooo with that being said, I think I can take my leave.

Love you guys, till next time... BYYYE!!👋🏽