Announcement!!

Hey Everyone👋🏽

So I have a lot to update you all on. Like a lot a lot.

Recently there's been some pretty serious stuff going on that has evoked changes, some minor and some not so minor.

One of those changes, the minor ones, you may have noticed or you didn't and that's the covers to my books. I've changed them. . . all. I like the new ones, it took me quite some time to edit them all and I'm proud of how they turned out, tell me what you think about them.

Another thing which is pretty major is. . . I've changed my username. Most authors have a pen name and I had previously been using my real name on my books. So I've been brainstorming and with the help of some family and friends that I chose Erin Lee. It's short, it's memorable, it looks pretty damn cool on book covers, if you noticed 😉.

And lastly: I published a new book!!! Yayyy! So I had taken the longer hiatus after finishing Finding Me. I wanted some time to work on the book. I had made mention of it at the end of Finding Me but afterwards I went pretty radio silent and I'm back now.

So far I've published, I believe, 6 or 7 chapters of it. It's gotten some good responses, I'm proud of it and ya progress as of now. I'm mostly mentioning it here because I know most of you don't follow me so I'm unsure if you got notifications about it or if you heard of it. A lot of you were excited about it and wanted to know when it was up so yeah, it's up! Enjoy!

Now that I think about it that's all I have to tell you guys. Hmmmm🤔

ANYWAY!!! That's it I guess. Go check out Stitches it's new, it's covers some heavier/deeper topics than this series did, and it's full of that exciting, beautiful, gxg romance you all love so much.

OH OH! This is the last thing I'll be posting on this book, or any other book in this series. It's really really REALLY over this time. Any other news or updates will be mentioned in Stitches. I enjoyed writing this as I've mentioned and I love all of you for sticking around. Hopefully most of you, or all, will follow me over to Stitches. Till next time, Peace✌🏽❤️🤟🏽