What would Kevin do?

Theia's P.O.V

***************
It's Saturday afternoon and in two hours I'll have the great Luke O'Conner in my household. I would be worrying about having him over when Star is here, because let's be honest you can't get crap done when she's here. Now the good thing is she has a dance meet at 6 and she usually leaves an hour early to warm up and Rose has a race later on that night so they won't be here.

"Damnit Star! You ate all of the freaking Oreos again!" Yelled Rose

"Well the pets ran out of food! What did you expect me to feed them!?"

"Gee I don't know maybe actually food!"

"Eww, and feed them vegetables sh*ts? No thanks I don't want them to die!"

I sighed and walk downstairs. See this is why I'm glad the are leaving when Luke gets here.

"I thought you guys got them food the other day?" I say as I enter the kitchen.

"You mean when we got kicked out thanks to Star tackling the guy over a chocolate bar? Yea totally." Said Rose sarcastically as she crossed her arms.

Leave it up to star to get us kicked out and thrown in jail.

"Well Rose,  you and me need to go get them some actual food before Star starves them." I say as I walk towards the coat rack and grab my keys.

"Hey why can't I come?" Whined Star as she walked towards the living room and put Sponge bob on.

"Because you'll get us kicked out...again." Said Rose as she put on her jacket.

"Also remember Luke is coming at 5 so let him in, hopefully we'll make it back in time if traffic isn't horrible." I mumble mostly to myself.

"Ok Star?" I roll my eyes, geez it's like talking to a wall.

"Star!"

Nothing

"Star!"
Silence and let me tell you she's never quite.

"STAR!" I yell really loud

Her head snaps towards me

"What?"

"Did you even hear me?"

"Yea yea something about someone coming over." She said as she looked back to the tv.

*sigh* I just hope I don't regret leaving Star alone while we are at the store.

Star's P.O.V
Because why not! I deserve my own chapter too!
**************
It's been an hour since Thiea and Rose left and me and the pets ate 3 packages worth of Oreos while watching sponge bob. It started to get dark outside so I closed all the blinds and turned off all the lights except the ones upstairs.

I feel like Thiea told me something important but I can't remember. Humm...hey Sponge bob was on and who doesn't like that show?

I heard noises getting near the door and a loud *yelp* as if someone got smacked on the head.

Did I lock the door? Ah, oh well it's not like they're coming here. It's probably the neighbors being weird as usual.

Hey don't look at me like that.

"Do you guys remember what Thiea said?" I asked the pets.