You're going to race?!

Thiea's P.O.V

Quick warning! ⚠️  this chapter hasn't been editing, read at your own risk. 😬
***************
Ladies and gentlemen I've finally decided what I want to order. I want the vanilla milkshake and the french fries.

"My good lad, I want the vanilla milkshake and some fries please." I say as I slam my hand down on the counter.

"Finally." He Grumbles and rolls his eyes.

Now you see here kiddies, I'm on a hunt, I'm here for someone, and while I wait I will drink my milkshake and eat some fries.

I look around the bar and see some people watching sports, some playing pool and others are eating too. And before any of you say anything, yes I am legal to drink alcohol and no I won't because I honestly hate it.

I sigh and turn my whole body on the stool to face the counter and wait for my food. I take my phone out to play some games before I realize a huge mistake.

I may or may have not turn off my location and I may or may have not been followed here. 😬

I look at the city map and I see 3 other dots getting closer to my dot. Oh no 🤦‍♀️ they found me, quick I leave in my will all of my money to Freddie.

I frantically look around and see a dark corner on the counter and move that way. I try to blend in with my shadow and I see Luke, Aiden and him walking and looking for me. They walk closer to me and they are on the same spot I was just earlier.

Just then a large group of bikers come rolling in and they are making their way towards the same counter.

Ah shit! Knowing the boys, Aiden will most likely get his ass in trouble with the bikers.

I see him sigh dejectedly. "Where could Thiea be? Her location was her just a few moments ago and now poof, gone like she never existed."

Luke rest his elbows on the counter and leans his head on his hands frustrated. "I don't know Aiden. Zayn what did you two talk about that day she left? I've noticed lately that you guys don't talk anymore." He looks up to his right where Zayn looks mighty uncomfortable.

I smirk, serves him right, or wait does it? I mean I am the cause of his parents death, but I was just a kid who didn't know.

The bartender dude comes out from the kitchen and starts looking for me. I throw a piece of nut at him and hit his head. He glares at me and he carries my food and drink .

"Here you are, one vanilla milkshake and fries, enjoy." He bits out.

I pull him by the scuff of his tie and pull him down so I can whisper in his ear. "Look I'm sorry I hit you, but do you by any chance know a good escape rout?"

He looks at me bewildered before he scowls at me. "Look let go of my tie and no I don't."

I huff and roll my eyes as I let him go. "If I go through those kitchen doors you came out of and I see a back exit, I will shove that beer bottle over there in your ass."

He looks at me completely bored and crosses his arms. "Listen sweetheart, you aren't the first person who's threatened me before."

"Yea, but I'll be the first to keep my promise." I Grumble out. Ok I didn't want to do this, but I have no choice, the guys can't find out I'm here and I'll meet the mystery dude next time.

"Dude don't make me call my grandmother." I warn.

He scoffs. "Oh really? Now why would I be scared of your grandmother?"