Count on me

Thiea's P.O.V
Count on me ~ Bruno Mars

**************
Today is December 30th, and it is currently 8:46 pm. It's been a few days since I've last seen the guys or anyone for that matter.

Since the day I told them about Ty and cried, I couldn't bring myself to face them. I had fallen asleep crying and woke up in the middle of the night and I had seen them all spread out on the living room floor and left before they woke up.

Right now I am in my living room trying to watch tv, but sadly that isn't the case.

*Bing*

Ezra~ Thiea I need help!

I quickly sit up.

T~ what's wrong?! Are you ok?! Is everyone else ok?!

I stand up and quickly jog upstairs and put on my shoes and grab my jacket.

E~ idk! I just started my period and idk what to do!! 😰 please help me!

"0" oh ok, so no one is hurt, just a period. Now this I can handle. I rush to my bathroom and take the emergency kit out.

T~ ok relax, I'm on my way.

I quickly text her and race down the stairs.

"Freddie come on we are needed!" I yell towards my ferret and he scurries off the couch.

****( Luke's house)****

I hesitate before I lift my hand to press the doorbell. What should I say? How should I act?

E~ Thiea I really need you right now!! 😰

Ezra texts me. Fuck it! I don't care what the guys will say, Ezra needs me right now.

I twist the knob, surprised to see its unlocked. I push the door open really wide and start running through the threshold and living room leaving 4 boys in shock.

"Hey guys! Bye guys!" I shout as I run up the stairs, looking for Ezra.

I burst through her door and see her on her bed crying.

"Hey Ezra, honey why are you crying, I'm here." I coo.

She looks up and throws her arms around my waist and buries her face in my chest.

"Oh, Thiea. I don't know what to do, is it normal to feel this emotional?" She sobs.

I just chuckle and pat the back of her head. I see the door open slowly and see Luke, Aiden, Zayn and Eran peek their heads in.

"Uh....everything ok in here?" Asks Luke wearily

I look up and I feel Ezra hug me tighter. I nod my head. "Totally just some girl stuff."

"Ok well.... we'll be downstairs, if you uh- guys need anything." He says as he and the guys start walking away.

After Ezra stops crying she lets go of me. "I'm sorry." She hiccups

"It's ok" I shrug "now on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad are the cramps?"

She sniffs. "Is that what it's called when your uterus is trying to stab you?"

I can't help but laugh." Yes, when your uterus is stabbing you, that is what we call cramps. But, technically you aren't being stabbed, it's just your muscles contracting and trying to flush out-"