Run in with the boys

Theia's P.O.V

*************

Shit! Fuck fuck fuck!

I think as I run down the hallway to my morning class. Remember that essay I had to write? Yea well I didn't finished until 4 am due to Star not sleeping until 2am thanks to the ice cream. And it took me and Rose about 4 hours to put her to sleep. How?, you may wonder. Well at first Rose got annoyed and decided to knock her out with a frying pan like in Rapunzel , but with some persuasion I got her to put sleep medicine in her drink.

So here I am rushing to get to my business class by 8:40 am and it's currently 8:37. Why so early if you can take an afternoon class? Well I take the morning because not a lot of people wake up early and I honestly don't like people so I take the class where no one is really there. Thankfully it's just this class and my photography class at 1:30 I have to worry about this year.

I was readjusting my strap on my bag and turning the corner when I bumped into a wall. What the hell?, wait walls don't move. I think as I look up to see I ran into Luke O'Conner. He's a transfer student along with two other guys. Aidan king and Zane Martinez, how do I know well they are basically all the talk here around school and most of the people here have grown up together.

Now I know what all the talk was about this dude. I swear my heart skipped a beat. He was tall, over 6 feet, towering over my 5'5. And by the looks of it he work out. He had a well built, with well defined muscles that I could see under his white shirt and black leather jacket. He had blonde hair and mesmerizing emerald eyes. His high cheekbones and powerful jaw gave him a dangerous look. I'm gonna pass out.

His green eyes widened in surprise before he glares at me accusingly and gets his phone before he gets up.

"Watch where you're going." He growled lowly.

Ok first of all he didn't help me up or apologize and second of all he's blaming me when he's at fault here too! I've heard that the guys are rude and reserved and glare at anyone who approach them. I bet they are use to people doing as they please, but oh hell no, not me honey .

I get up and glare at him too.

"Me you should also watch were you're walking dumb*ss." I growled out.

He seems shocked that a little girl just called him a dumb*ss.

"I'm not the one that got in the way now did I?" He asked fuming.

"Unlike you I wasn't on my damn phone! I was going to apologize, but now I don't want to waste it on a jack*ss like you." I yell.

I look at my phone and see that it's 4:45 now.
F*ck!

"Listen her-"

"Great now you made me late for class, thanks a lot dumb*ss." I growl out and shove past him.

Great just great! I think as I walk towards my class. It's not that it's a hard class, but Mr. Scott knows my parents so he always gives me a rough time, but to everyone else he doesn't give a damn.

I peak in the door window and see he's at the board with his back towards the few students. Ok maybe I can sneak in I think. I open the door quietly and tiptoe towards my chair.

"Ah, Ms. Theia how nice of you to join us."

What!? How the hell does he know?

"Ah, you know I can never miss any of your lectures Scottie." I smirk knowing he doesn't like it when I call him that. But after many years he just gave up.

"Just go sit down." He says sounding exhausted but I see the smile wanting to come out.

"Sir yes sir." I say and walk to my chair. And hear a few more snickers.