Prank gone wrong

Thiea's P.O.V
****************
"So when do you think they'll attack us?" Asked Star

"Hum...I don't know, but I know it'll be soon." I conclude as I stare at the guys who are at their table all the way across in the cafeteria.

Them seem to have known someone was starting because they turned to look at us. I just waved and gave them a cheeky smile.

Luke and Zayn glared at me while Aiden waved back. I couldn't help but laugh.

"So, what shall our next prank be? Pink hair dye?" Asked Rose

"Nah, let's save the hair dye for the end. We need something big- something that'll make the regret messing with us." I tell them

"Google it is then." Says Rose as she takes her phone.

"Ok, you do that while I go take the plates." I say as I get up and take the plates to be washed.

I come back a few minutes later and I see a smirking Rose and Star. This out to be good.

"Ok, so we found a few we can do." Said Star

"I'm listening." I say as I sit back down and put my knuckle under my chin.

****(Aiden's P.O.V; Tuesday 10:56 P.M)****

I see Thiea and the girls walk out their apartment and pile in Rose's car. I emerge from the bush I was hiding in for 2 hours. What? It's perfectly normal to hide in a bush for more than a hour.

"Ok, team A is a go!" I say and try to roll on the grass like the spies do in movies. It appears that my hand fell into a tiny hole because the next thing I know my wrist is hurting.

"Owie!" I cry and land up in my back staring up at the dark sky. "Mommy where are you?"

I hear a sigh, I turn my head a little and see Luke carrying a crate filled with super glue.

"Are you sure this is enough glue?" He asks me

I roll my eyes "I'm fine thanks for asking."

"I think so, I mean we did take all the glue from 2 Walmart's and a dollar store." Said Zayn as he walked to where we were.

He just looks down at me. "What the fuck happened to you?"

"I sprained my wrist" I pout "can you kiss it better?"

He gives me what-the-fuck look. "Get your ass up before I hurt you even more." He growls out as he leaves us and goes to the door.

I just pout and get up and go to the guys who happen to be impatiently waiting for me. I just pause to look at them. "What?"

Luke rolls his eyes "well, you're the pick locking master. Go pick away." He motions to the door handle.

"Aw, Luke I am touched by what you said, but it's not pick away. That just sounds weird." I laugh as I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Look are we gonna do this or not?" Asked an annoyed Zayn

"Oh right!" I say as I pick the lock, after a few minutes I get the door to open. "voilà"

"Finally." Mutters Luke

"Wait!" I yell

The guys freeze on their spots. "What!?"

"There could be motion sensors! Or lasers that'll set off an alarm!"

Zayn just crosses his arms. "Aiden you already check and they have no alarm system."

"Opps, silly me." I chuckle

"Just get inside." He growls

"Ok, no need to go all hulk on me." I put my hands in mock surrender