Pirates and ghosts

Theia's P.O.V
**************

Well yesterday was a fun day. Yesterday I found out that the guys are in a gang the deal with bullies. Now, this got me wondering, why bullies? What made them decide to do this?

Not that it's a bad thing! I honestly find this awesome and cool. No one should be subjected to be bullied. Pay attention children, cuz momma Theia is about to share some words of wisdom.

No one on this planet is perfect, we were all born to try to become something for ourselves. We all have the right to dress however the hell we want, say whatever the hell we want, party with whoever the hell we want. And most importantly be whoever the hell we want.

If you agree with this please, help stop bullying, because no one deserves to be put down for their sexuality, race, or religion. We are all human beings, who have the right to do as we please and no one should tell us how to live our lives. Because, just like I said , this is our lives not someone else's, they are not in charge of what we do and when we do it.

I myself have been bullied when I was little, but just like everyone else I reached my breaking point. But, fortunately I had Ty there to help me everyday and when I saw some kids messing with Star and Rose, I guess you can say I grew a backbone and stood up to the bullies.

****
I finally reached Luke's house after I was able to go home and shower. Those butt holes wouldn't let me leave to my house yesterday. They thought those guys would come back, even when I reassured them that they wouldn't, they still wouldn't budge.

Luckily, Luke's dad called him saying he need him home. But, him and the guys don't want to leave me alone because they said and I quote 'you're the type of person to find problems in a church' whatever 😒. So, they left me home and they expected me at Luke's in half a hour, if not they would track me down and call my grandma.

Little shitheads, actually found my real weakness. 😑 so, here I am 20 minutes later ringing the doorbell to be let in. I wait a few more minutes before it's opened by a distressed Luke.

"Oh thank God you're here." He sighs

I scowl and him and smack him on the forehead. "Don't put the lords name in vain."

He pouts and rubs his head. "Ok, ok I won't I promise, now help me!" He exclaims as he grabs my left arm and drags me through the house and to a door that leads to a huge backyard.

 "Ok, ok I won't I promise, now help me!" He exclaims as he grabs my left arm and drags me through the house and to a door that leads to a huge backyard

I was awed struck by the beautiful white and dark brown chairs outside and the small gazebo with a fire pit in it on the far left side. Also the large rectangular pool in front of the gazebo. I was especially impressed with the green lush grass, that Mr. O'Conner was still able to have in the middle of November.

But, what really shocked me was the large ship in the middle of the backyard. And no, it wasn't one of those ships you see now a days, this one was an old pirate ship.