The race

Thiea's P.O.V
Sorry but this will be a short chapter . Also this chapter has not been edited yet, so read at your own risk 😬

Shut up and drive~ Rihanna
**************
"Go!"

The green car takes off before I can and I just smirk. Oh Shane, you are just making this too easy. I press on the peddle really hard and take off, leaving smoke behind me.

I see the first turn to the right and I quickly turn.

Shane is still in the lead, but I'm getting closer and closer to him. I end up right next to him and I see he's swerves the car to the left to hit me.

Ooo, you dirty cheater. Now I'm pissed. I hit the breaks and watch him go all the way to the left and I go to the right and pass him.

The next turn is coming up and it's to the left this time. I decide to roll my window down as I turn.

Man oh man, how I miss racing. The adrenaline of going super face, the wind blowing in my face and through my hair and the idea of rubbing it in Shane's face is making me remember my past.

The final turn is coming up, and suddenly I get a flashback of when I would race with Tyler.

I lose control of the car for a split second and Shane passes me.

Oh hell no! This is not the time or place to be thinking of Tyler! Get your head in the game Thiea!

I press on the accelerator hard and I see more people in group cheering us on, I also see the finish line.

Welp ladies and gentlemen, it's time to do my old favorite move.

I pass Shane and I quickly turn right and I drift and I'm right in front of him driving backwards.

I can't help but laugh at his shocked face. I wave at him as I pass the finish line.

I hit the breaks and park the car. Everyone is quite, they don't know what just happened. I see Shane turn off his car and get out of the car.

His appearance hasn't changed much, except he now has slight stubble. Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to an old friend of mine. Shane is 6' tall, he has brown hair and brown eyes. He has always been more on the lean side, but don't let that fool you! He can fight amazingly and can knock the fuck out of you. Also he had a few tattoos here and there.

Slowly he starts clapping his hands.
"Welcome home panther." He Smirks

I hear the hushed whispers and shocked faces. Oh come on people how could no one have ever realized that the panther that fights is also the one who use to race? 🤦‍♂️

Suddenly I hear everyone cheering and going crazy. I look to see where my friends are, and there you can see 3 very stunned boys looking at me in shock and excitement.

I turn off my engine and walk over to where Shane is waiting for me.

"Long time no see, friend." He Smirks

I march up to him and punch him in the face. His head turns to the left.

I hear gasps all around us. "That's for almost scratching my car."

He starts to laugh. "I guess I deserved that, although I must say you're racing isnt bad as I thought it'd be when I heard you were here."

I chuckled. "What do you think I've been doing while I was gone all these years?"

He shrugs. "Beating people up, I've gone to some of your fights."

Que the collected gasps once again.