Violence is the answer

Theia's P.O.V

************

It's been two weeks since I've ran into the guys and Star has been going crazy none stop thanks to the free ice cream she's been receiving. I'm currently in my business class and I only have a few more mins left.

Freedom is so close! I think.

*ring*

"Thiea, can you stay after class for a bit?" Asked Mr. Scott

I snap my head up to look at him. What? I didn't do anything wrong. Or did I? Psh I can't remember what I ate last night, and Scottie always knows me and the girls do stupid things.

I walk towards his desk. "I swear I didn't do it! It was all Star's doing!" I yell.

He just raised his eyebrow at me. "What are you talking about?"

"Well Star has been eating a lot of ice cream lately and I couldn't stop her from tackling the guy at the store the other day over a chocolate bar." Honestly I would have done the same.

Mr. Scott looked amused. "You can always count on Star to do something weird."

"So what's up doc?" I'm really curious as to why he needs to talk if it wasn't about Star.

"You Theia are one of my brightest student and I was hoping that you could do me a favor."

"What is it that you want old man?"

He just gave me a pointed look for calling him old man. Hey he's 40 something. Ok not old but I like teasing him.

"I would like if you could tutor Mr. Luke O'Conner?"

Huh? Luke O'Conner? Luke O'Con- wait is it that jacka*s I ran into?

"Well I don't know if he's a jacka*s or not, but he's a bright student as well but he needs a bit more help."

Sh*t did I say that out loud? My cheeks start to turn red. I clear my throat.

" well if he's a bright student then why would he need a tutor?" I question Scott

"It's already the middle of September and he hasn't turned in any of the assignments I've sent."

"Wow, Scott actually caring about his student?" I ask bewildered.

He just rolls his eyes." I actually do, but I have to keep an extra eye out for you Star and Rose that I can't really focus with other students." He tells me.

"You do realize that we are adults and can take care of ourselves, right?"

He gave me the look. "I just had to bail you guys out of the mall jail last Thursday."

"Oh yea." I laugh sheepishly.

Long story short we were at the mall and Star wanted to buy Baby Jr a new outfit and this girl got the last size of the cute cowboy costume and she fought and wrestled her for it. Now me and Rose being the supportive friends we are started to record until one of the chicks friend came and insulted Star that I didn't appreciate so I punched her.