Paint job

Thiea's P.O.V
***************

"Aww, pleeaassee" I drawled out. "Tell me what you and Star are gonna do to get back at the guys." I begged.

"No" growled Rose

"We can't tell you because you'll tell them what we are planning." She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Excuse you!?"I yell outraged "last time I checked I'm great at lying and keeping secrets, it's Star that can't keep her trap shut!" I yell as I point at Star.

Star just shrugs her shoulders. "She's not wrong."

Rose is quite for a moment. "You're right." She huffs and I get excited.

"But!" She yells "I'm not telling."

*gasp* "fine then! A ver quien les ace de comer!" I huff and turn my back on them. (Let's see who cooks for you then)

"No! Not the food!" Wails Star as she falls on her knees in the kitchen floor.

"Ok!" Shouts a panicked Rose. "We are gonna take Luke's car and give it a new paint job." She smirks.

"Ooohhh, me likey." I clap my hands excitedly.

****(at the cafeteria on the campus)****

"Are you guys ready?" I ask Star and Rose

They just nod their heads in agreement. We make our way to the guys table, all the way on the other side of the cafeteria. 

Heads turn and look our way as they see us go over to their table. Unbelievable 😒 it's November already and people can't get over the fact that the guys are good looking.

Ok........I just called the guys good looking, someone please anyone who is reading this come and run me over with a truck. A car will do nicely as well.

The guys look at us questioningly as we sit down in front of them.

*sigh* "what do we owe the pleasure of having you 3 here?" Sighs Luke as he slouches in his seat and crosses his arms.

"Aw, kitty I missed you too." I smirk.

He just rolls his eyes while Star snickers.

"Hey Luke, what kind of car do you have today?" Asks Star.

He looks at her confused. "Today I have my 1968 Mercy cougar. Why?"

Ah thank goodness 😅 it's not the '67 impala.

"How many cars do you own?" This time asked Rose.

"I own 3, I'm sorry is this conversation going anywhere?" He asks very uncomfortable.

"Relax kitty we just wanted to know if that was your car that's being towed away." I say bored looking at my nails.

Hum...I need to file them again, I have a fight tonight and the sharper they are the better.

"What?!" He shouts as he abruptly gets up and slams his hands on the table and looks out the window.

I just start laughing while the girls are snickering. "Just kidding! 😂 man you should have seen your face."

He glares at me. "You're not funny." He mutters as he sits back down.

"I thought I was." I give him cheeky smile.

The guys look amused. "Relax Luke, your princess was just messing around." Smirks Aiden

I just roll my eyes while Luke smacks him on the head.