Water ballons

Thiea's P.O.V
**************
Sunday 6:45 p.m

I sneakily try to blend in with my surroundings outside my grandmas house. I press my back onto the side of the house smearing orange on the side of the house; I look left and then look right.

'Coast is clear' I motion with my hands to Rose who's all the way across the street from me. She looked ridiculous in neon yellow paint.

She just nods her head makes her way towards me.

I look for Star and see she's hiding in a bush in my grandma's front lawn. But, you can see her like a sore thumb; her bright pink isn't helping her in the green bush. I just nod my head for her to come and then we will safely be inside my old house.

We all get together and start reaching for the door, before it's suddenly opened by my grandma.

"What?! Why are you guys covered in paint?" She asks completely confused as she carries her watering can in one hand.

"Long story" I mutter

****(earlier that day)****

"So, how's Luke doing?" Asks Rose from the couch while I was eating my French toast in the kitchen.

"Is he still salty?" Asked Star as she came down the stairs.

"Yes,😒 I've tried talking to him and texting him but, he keeps sending me a hand that says stop ✋ to say talk to the hand." I exhale exhausted.

"Damn, I said I would pay for the repairs." Said Star as she got some oreos and gave some to our pets.

"Yea, but Zayn said and I quote 'it's more manly if you do it yourself'" I say trying to imitate his voice.

Rose just snorts and shakes her head and goes back to watching her show.

"Do you think they'll prank us today?" Asks Star

I shrug my shoulders. "Who knows? Or maybe Luke is crying over his car right now as we speak."

"Anyways, get your things ready, we are going to the store today." I say as I get up and take my plate to the sink.

"Ugh! I don't wanna." Whines Star

"Fine then don't complain if we don't bring any snack for you." Says Rose as she gets up from the couch and put her jacket on.

"Fine" Star huffs.

I just ignore them and go to the door and open it.

Today was surprisingly good. Star didn't fight anyone at the store and we were able to get what we needed and come straight home afterwards.

I had just come back inside when the last bag when my phone started to ring.

*Unknown number*

My heart started to pound. Please no, please don't let it be who I think it is.

"Is it him?" Asked Rose a bit panicked.

The phone kept ringing and all I could do is stare at it.

"Give the phone to me, I'll handle him!" Said Star as she took the phone away and put it on speaker.

"What the hell do you want?" Spat Star

"Uhh...Thiea? It's me Ryan." Said a nervous voice.

Ryan? Who the fuck is Ryan?

I took the phone back and left it on speaker.

"Ryan who?" I asked

"Remember from the party 2 days ago"